Her everything!!!

Ch - 56

Sana enter inside the room smiling, just then her eyes fall on the guitar kept on the corner of room,. She remember that day she laying on the bed, tracing her fingers on his stomach like the way she plays guitar when he kissed her hands and said, "You want your guitar right?"

She looked at him shocked, because she was not even thinking about it but he understand what she wants. Every time he knows all the things before she herself think about them. This is something beyond the werewolf mating, because she saw kushal and aastha also.

But his actions and love is beyond everyone else, not only on humans. He is best in the werewolves also, she don't know what her life might be if he is not with her. Every day, every time he does something for her... she thanks him that day but that was not enough in front of what he does, do and keep doing all the time.

Sana move towards the guitar, sitting on the bed he start playing with the strings by thinking about him, when he come towards her and says by kissing her forehead, "Princess, you didn't play a song for me from a while. Sing something today, i want to heard my princesses melodious voice."

Sana look at him smiling and start singing,

Na Kuch Poocha, Na Kuch Manga
Tune Dil Se Diya Jo Diya
Na Kuch Bola, Na Kuch Tola
Muskura Ke Diya Jo Diya
Tu Hi Dhoop, Tu Hi Chaaya
Tu Hi Apna Paraya
Aur Kuch Na Janu, Bas Itna Hi Janu

Each and every lines she sang is perfectly suit him, till the day he come in her life. Only thinking about her happiness, doing all possible and impossible things for keeping the smile on her face. Not only be with her in pain, bear her whole pain without uttering a single word.

Never complain about anything, giving answers to her all questions without any irritation made her understand so many things. Be with her every time whenever she needed him, bear her all tantrums, demands with a smile. Fight with her for her own good, fight for bearing her all miseries. No matter how much he tell her about the werewolf bond but his love is not a simple mate love,  it's a never ending enduring love. That only increase by every passing day.

Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karun
Sajde Sar Jhukta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karun
Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karun

She never believe in god because, every day cursing them for giving her this dark life but... After coming him she found a new life, which is only given by him, every happiness in it filled by him. The love inside her is poured by him. If she needs to worship someone, than it will be him. Her saviour, her protector....

Tears flowing from her eyes , but a smile keep placing on her lips. He wipes her tears and says, "I will not tell you to sing from further, if you start crying like this. You know i hate tears on your this beautiful eyes. And i love you princess, but you don't have to thanks me all the time."

"Not also indirectly through songs, otherwise i will seriously stop talking to you and be hurt." Sana left out a loud laugh at his last line, because she knows he can't able to hurt from her more than two three hours. "So you Stop talking to me right? For how many days?"

He bit her lips and says, "Don't play games with me princess,." She touch her lips and hit him but again but hurt herself in this, "Why you are so hard? I will become sauce if you sit over me." He pulled her cheeks and says, "That's why i never put my wait on you princess and made you sleep over me."