Trip to manali!!!

Ch - 46

Next day sana open her eyes and look at him, he is sleeping with a parted lips. She   touch is eyes, then kiss both of them like this she kiss on his cheeks, forehead and at last give a slight peck on lips. But when she is going to get up he pulled her to him and says, "Complete the work princess."

Said he slammed his lips to her, wrapping hands around him she also reciprocate with the same intensity. This morning kisses are something that keep them calm the whole day, both feeling butterflies inside stomach at the time of kissing. Can heard each other breathing also.

Both pulled away after sometimes, rested against forehead sidharth says, "Good morning princess." Smiling she says, "My morning is good because you are with me, my prince." He smiles and says by raising one bro, "Prince? It's sound wired princess. Can't you give me some other name?"

Sana think for sometimes and says, "You are my sunshine, who brought me from dark to brightness. But i will not call you that, you are my kullu."  Narrowing his brows he made a wired face and says, "Princess i am an alpha and what you choose to call me, kullu. Seriously."

Sana put her eyelashes down and says with a sad face "Fine, if you don't like the name." Shaking his head he lift her chin up and says, "I love the name, you can call me whatever you want. I will love every name given by you. I love kullu."

"No you not, i can read your mind. Said all this because can't see me sad." Said sana. Sidharth huffs and says, "Ya i don't like the name but never feel bad if you call me that and you can hear i am also thinking the same."

Sana cupped his face and says, "Don't force anything to make me happy. I want you to be happy in real, this name thing is doesn't matter to me."

"Your happiness is matter the most to me, nothing else and you also know that." Said sidharth. Sana shakes his head and says, "I can't win an argument with you, so let's get ready because we need go today."

He smirking and says, "You want to get ready together?" Sana narrows her brows and says, "Yes, otherwise we will get late and do i have to wear something from there." She asked by showing the closest. Sidharth peck his forehead and says, "My innocent princess is back."

Making a confuse face she move to the closest and asks, "Siddhaarth, help me out please,. There is so many dresses i am  confuse." He hug her from back and says by nuzzling his nose on the crook of her neck, "Red shoots you the most. Wear that."

Current passes through her spines, sprinkling feels inside her stomach. She clutched her kurti in fist and bit her lips to control her moans, she don't know what the sensation called that she never feels before. Closing her eyes she unknowingly arched her head back and give him more access.

He pulled her more to him by holding her waist from front and start sucking her neck. She hold his hand tightly and moan his name, which bring him back from the lost world. Where he always go when she is with him.

Resting his head there he taking long breaths and says, "Go and get ready princess otherwise we will get late. Because i damn loosing my controls now." His husky, heavy voice causing goosebumps, she open her eyes.

Her face turns all red she colliding her brows and asks, "What the thing that you are controlling?" He smiles at her and says, "Nothing princess you go and get ready. I will use the other washroom."