Our first kiss!!

Ch - 35

Sana is still confuse but didn't doubt on him because he feels more close than kiyaan. Not for a once she feels unknown or scared from him, he make her feels safe. But if he is right than who is he to her? Why he care for her? Sidharth look at her confusing face and asks smiling, "Tell me what is going inside your head princess?"

Sana look at him and asks by raising one brows, "Hoe do you know?" "I can read your face." Said sidharth by coming close to her. Sana move back and says by looking to the other side, "Who are you to me?....I mean before i forget you, what is our relationship?"

Sidharth move his gaze from her, he don't know what to say her. When she remember everything than also she don't know who he actually to her. All the time she think him as a friend, but she is not a friend to him, she is everything for him.

His mate, his luna whom he love more than anything else. But can't tell her anything now, at least not before she remember all.

In freshers night anyway she comes to know about all this. Don't know how will she react, but he know its needed for them to be in some secure place. Because something is coming, he can feel it.

Sana look at his lost face and says,"Where are you lost sir?" Sidharth look at her in jerk, narrowing his brows he asks, "What?" Sana make a confuse  face and question him back,"What? Where are you lost?" "Did you just called me sir?" Asked sidharth.

Sana shakes her head and says , "Hayee, why you give answers in question. What should i call you except sir, when i don't know who are you to me?" Sidharth don't know why he feels irritated whenever she said this and made him stranger.

Irritatingly he pinned her on the bed by holding her both hands above head and says laying almost half on her, their upper bodies are collided with each other. Sana's breath hitched on her throat, she look at him with wide open eyes and mouth.

Heart is not in her control now, current runs to the spine, mind, cells everything stops working. She start taking long breath from her mouth. His gaze shift to her parted pink lips, which invite him to no end.

Closing his eyes he start moving to her and says by placing his lips to the corner of her, "You want to know, who i am to you princess? Are you ready to know the answer now?" She also close her eyes and dug her nails on his palm, not in a position to answer anything.

His normal touch causes electric shots and now when he is almost close to kiss her, she is all mute , has nothing to say. Smiling without open his eyes, he left her hands and enterwind theirs fingers.

Inhaling her scents which made him mad since seven years, now finally he is so close to his soul mate who is only meant for him. He murmurs by rubbing on her lips by his, "I love you princess." And smashed his lips on her.

This is the moment where not only sana forget everything under his touch, same thing is happen with him. Her heart stop beating after heard the confession from his mouth, she is not for a once imagining her life (which she remember)
that something like this can happen with her.

Never ever she feels someone on her lips, and if kiyaan is not her boyfriend than this is her first kiss. Don't know what she forget but one thing is confirmed, if somehow she kiss before also, than it would be none other than him.

Because she remember everything before that trip. But now she don't want to think anything else and ruin this moment. He keep sucking her lower lips without having any rush, after sometimes she also start doing same with his upper lips.

He wants to feels her as much as he can, this is not only sana's but his first kiss also. Whole life he only waited for one person his mate, don't want to share this special bond with anyone else. And today after wait for 28 years finally his luna is with him.

He left her hand, cupped her face because he also wants to feel her hands on his skin. Sana's hand automatically moves to his neck and start caresses it. Soon the slow kiss become a passionate one, when he start nibbling, sucking, on her lips like this is the last thing that he needed for living.

He bit her lips and enter inside her mouth when she left out a slight moan. His tongue start roaming at every hidden corner of her mouth, she also bit his lips and done the same.

He smiling between the kiss because she try to do the same he did, but without paying much heed on it he keep busy on his job. Their tongues fluttered, salivas mix with each other. He take his tongue out from her mouth and start licking the inner lining of her lips.

After sometimes he break kiss when feels that she loosing breath, and says by rested his against her forehead, "You are a copy cat princess." Sana says by catching her uneven breth, "Because, i think this is my first kiss."

Smiling he peck her nose and says, "This is yours and also mine." Sana open her eyes in a jerk and asks with questioning look, "Then how do you know it so perfectly?" Smirking he says, "Born with talent princess, and i know other things also."

Narrowing her brows she asks, "What other things?" He pulled a little back, look at her swelling lips and says, "Nothing, so do you still have any doubt about me?" Sana remember his confession, her cheeks already turns red like tomatoes due to kissing and now she turns more red.

"No,... i mean a little but let it be." Moving closer he suck her rosy cheeks and says in a husky voice, "Ask." She cluchted his shirt in a fist and says in a shivering voice, "Why.. we never.. k. kiss.. be.. fore?"

Sidharth left her cheeks and look at her in amusement mix with smile, "Princess you become bold after loosing your memory. Tell me one thing, what do you think, who am i to you?" Looking at the other side sana says, "Boyfriend or husband? I am confused between these two."

Sidharth chuckles and says, "Nice thinking, right now you stuck with this boyfriend tittle but don't worry husband is not too far." Sana huffs and says, "You are so confusing,.... " Just then her eyes fall on sidharth's lip, , "There's a cut on your lips."

Nodded he says, "You are the one mam, who bit me so hard." She made a sad face and going to say sorry but looking at sidharth's frowning face she says, "Don't worry, i am not using that word, but tell me one last thing. What should i call you?"

"Sidharth, but if you want can add some lovable words like darling, shona, bebu, sweetheart, jaan types." Said sidharth smirking. Sana shakes her head in no and says, "Sidharth is fine." Listening his name from her, he felt calmness after hours.

He smiles and pulled her into a bone crushing hug, Sana first startled but then wrap her hands around him because its gave a her homely warmth which feels so good, she feels secure in his embrace, her all uneasiness is calm by his one hug.

"You are so warm sidharth."said sana by touching his neck. He smiles and says in the same position, "Because i am hot, baby."

Suddenly sidharth pulled back from her frowning and close sana's mouth when she going to say anything. Gesturing her to keep quite because kiyaan is coming, ask her to pretend like sleeping. Sana is confuse but listen to him without any question.

Sidharth spray a room freshener everywhere even near sana, she asks him in gestures what is he doing? But he asks her to close eyes quietly, not open untill he says and jump from the window.

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!