Realisation!!

Ch - 66

Sid's pov start:

I move towards the bed slowly, sit besides her and says by taking her soft hands on mine, " Princess." I don't know what to say, we already decided to not thanks each other ever, but today she give me the most beautiful news today. Actually the second best one, because first will be always the day when i  saw my princess.

Looking at her i can say that she is also feeling the same as me, loss of words. Ahh.. Why she need to bit those lips, although i know she did it in nervousness and shyness. My innocent princess, suddenly she hug me tightly and says, "I love you sidharth, i am glad that you come in my life. Because of you i have everything today."

How can i say that i am the luxiest werewolf in that world to have her in my life, my most precious thing given by the moon goddess. Digging my face in the crook of her neck i hug her tightly and says, "I love you more than anything else princess, today you give me an another happiness. And from today i have to take care of you more than before, like princesses."

I can feel her lips drawn into a smile, her heart beats are still beating fast by touch or presence. She broke the hug and says by cupping my face, "You already give a proper princess treatment sidharth, since the day we met. I am always your pampered princess." She says by winking at me. Oh damn, she start looking more beautiful and naughty.

I think all this happen because of the pregnancy, don't know what will happen to me in this timing. I am going to say her something but suddenly she changes her facial expressions and says with a cute pout, "Sidharth, do you start loving me less after the baby come?" What? From where this question comes in her mind.

Did i do something? No.. I don't think so but then why? My love for her is beyond everything and it will never going to affect at any situation. Maybe all this is a sign of her mood swings, whatever it is i need to assure her. Cupping her cheeks i peck her pout softly, ohh only i know how much love to do this. "Listen, you are my princess and will always be one. No matter what happens or comes in future, you are my priority and will always be."

I tried to made her understand this thing and looking at her expression i think she get my point. She smiles brightt than start playing with my shirt buttons, i know this sign very nicely. Her doing this is completely means taht she wants something from me. But i just love her each and every actions, my cupcake!. Caresses her cheeks i asked in a soft voice, "What do you want princess?"

She look at me smiling and again stop her thinking, sometimes she love to irritate me. "Aww, sidharth you are so cute." What? Why suddenly she call me cute? From which angle she find a hulk like me cute. "Why you always call me that princess? Sometimes you can call me hot also? Its suit me more."

Giggling she pulled my cheeks, i sometimes think taht she is obsessed with them. "You looks so cute while complaining like this, my kullu." Not again, i love her a lot but not the names she gave me. But don't have any option i can't make her sad, but wait. She didn't tell me yet that what she wants.

She smiles and says, "Sidharth i want to eat chocolate muffins, can you get them for me? I am starving." Ohh that's what she want, i think i need to prepare for all the mood swings and have to made a list of her all favourite foods. I can saw her expression , she look at me by raising one brow and slightly angry face. May be because i still didn't brought anything. Oh shit.

"You lay down here princess, i am just coming in a bit with your muffin." Said i lay her on the bed peck her forehead and rush outside in my supernatural speed. I can sense her smiling from behind. Know very well what she is feeling, prepare herself for living her lost childhood. Princess seems more happy than me by heard this news, she already attach with the baby. Now i am feeling jealous from my own baby.