Shifting together!!

Please do vote and comments🙏🙏

Ch - 22

She move towards her window and look at beautiful morning of shimla's heel. The fog is mixed with the sun rays and scattered on the green trees. The droplets of water are sprinkle on the leafs.

White snow is spread everywhere, enhancing the beauty of nature. Sana is busy in enjoying the view and someone else is busy on her.

Sidharth look at smiling face, which is shining more because of the rays. Her brown eyes are looking more beautiful, those rosy cheeks turn more red due to sunlight.

The cute little nose of her, and that red plumpy lips which he wants to suck till she is out of breath. He groaned by his own thought and stand behind her.

"You know princess, that the morning view is looking more beautiful by my house. " Said sidharth. Sana nodded her head and says, "Yaa i know sidharth, it's look so pretty and give a different piece to your heart."

"Hmm. So, if i say that come there to live with me. Do you agree? " Said sidharth by trys to look her reaction. She turns towards him in a jerk and asks with a frown, "What? And why?"

Taking a deep breath he says, "yaa i am explaining. See it's so boring to leave on that big cottage alone. And i going to staying here at least for a long time."

"And you are my only friend here, can't you do a little favour on your best friend who is requesting you with puppy eyes. Please come with me princess. I never force you if also didn't like the place. Please.".

Sana look at him and after thinking for something she says, " But sidharth, what i am gonna tell in the hostel and even i still don't know that, today i have to go home or not."

Scratching his neck he says, "No you don't have to because i already talk with the principal and you simply left the hostel and says your family that you gonna live on a rented house."

"Are you mad, my father will bashed me dangerously if i say something like this. He maybe, already angry because i am not coming home." Said sana in a tensed tone.

He look around the bed, take her phone and says, "Call them right now and talk, trust me no one will say anything." She smile sarcastically and says, "And how do you know that?"

"Because i am a magician princess. So, now.... Talk. " He dialed the number and put the phone on speaker. Sana shows him big angry eyes, he just wink at her and gesture to talk.

In mohali there is four mens sitting on the sofa with rajveer. His hands and whole body is still paining because of the torture.

As the phone rings, one man put it on speaker and gesture him to talk. Taking a deep breath he says, "Hello.".

Sana look at sidharth and says, " Hlw dad, i actually.... "He replies, " Yes tell me beta." Sana open her eyes widely in shock, she still can't able to believe in her own ears.

Narrowing her brows she look at sidharth, who is giving her a so innocent
expression like he didn't understand anything. Awww cute baby, but little did she knows that this cute baby was shown his dangerous face to her father.