Devilinge!!!

Ch - 44

Sana's heartbeats getting faster, those unknown sensations starts again.. Goosebumps arising all over the body, his one touch can make her feel conscious. The hot breaths fall on her face is completely successful to make her speechless, those intense brown eyes is set her heart on fire.

He smirks on her condition and says by brushing his lips to her outer linings, "Tell me do you find me aggressive?" She clutched his shirt and thinks, "Who asks questions like this?" Smiling he suck her lower lip and says, "Answer in words princess not in mind."

She bit her lips to control the volcano running inside and says, "You are so caring, loving, protective, posse..." Before she complete he slammed his lips to her, start sucking her lips and tracing one hand on her waist. Wrapping hands around her neck she also start responding the kiss.

The intensity of kiss is getting deeper by each passing second, slightly biting her lips he enter inside her mouth, tongues fluttered against each other.. They kiss for several times in those days but this feels something different, their first kiss after marking.

The emotional stage are already in its peek, both of them highly attached, attracted towards each other by emotionally, physically both. Current run through their spine, whenever lips or tongues brushed against each other..

None of them is thinking for anything else in this time, like the world is doesn't exist for them... Only who they are meant, only the lips meant, only the kiss meant to them. His body is rubbed with her, without breaking the kiss he flipped the position.

Now she is laying upside him, because for her his weight is not bearable for more time. He is heavy and hard than normal human being, his body heat is enough for her, doesn't need any woolen cloth.

Breaking the kiss after sometime, both panting by joining their forehead. Sidharth tugged her hair strains behind and says, "Now added romantic also in your list, that you made about me." She put her head on his chest and says, "I am going to said that also but you didn't let me."

Smiling he kiss on her hair and says by brushing them, "How you like the place?" She lift her head up and says, "Yes, i completely forget to ask you, where we are?" He caresses her cheeks and says, "In our place, where no one can come without our permission."

"Our? " Asked sana. He shakes his head and says, "Why you confused on this every time? Whatever mines is all your including me. Now don't forget this ever." She nodded and says, "Can i ask you one more question?"

He smiles and says, "Ya, why not? I know this is your favourite work. Go for it princess." Sana hit on his chest but hisses in pain because it's too hard, "What the hell? Are you made of cement?" Chuckling he says, "Werewolf thing princess, you continue with your question. "

"Shit i can't hit you now?" Said sana with a sad face. After a pause she says, "Fine let it be, tell me did you do something with my family?" Sidharth open his eye widely, he is thinking a bit but then change his mind and nodded in no. Frowning sana hold his head and make him nodded in yes.

"What is the punishment thing you are thinking? Tell me, i hate lies sidharth." Said sana. He scratch his neck and says, "Actually princess, i give your actually not yours.." Sana made a confused, he pulled her on his embrace and start telling that he is not her father and the things he done with them.

First sana is shocked but also sad because he is not her father and whole childhood she cursed her fate because how could own father treat her daughter like that but he never think her as daughter, she was just a burden for him.

But this sad expression soon changed into a shocking one, her mouth open widely , eyes popped out when he tell about the punishment. She get up from him and give him an unbelievable reaction.

Yes they done so many wrong things with her, but still she is can't see someone in pain. Her heart ached when sidharth told her that how he put his hands on warm water. Yes her step father also do the same with her but there is no need to do the same with him. She is angry on sidharth right now....

He somewhere have an idea about her reaction that's the reason don't want to tell her all this. She is so innocent and good that can easily forget that monster but he can't and will never in future if anyone even try to touch her.

Its his fate that he didn't kill him for his deeds, but now he have to handle her anger.

Both can heard each other thinking but didn't say anyone, sana turn her gaze to other side and says, "You are no one to give punishment sidharth. It doesn't require that we have to do the same things what other do with us. Forgiveness is also exist."

He sit on the edge of bed and says, "You already heard what i think about it and it will never going to change princess. If someone hurt you they have to suffer the same pain or maybe more than that. I know how you are? You are innocent princess with having a good heart."

"But remember one thing we should forgive them who deserves that. Sometimes forgiveness causing consequences, check before forgiving anyone that they really deserve that or not. Because there is no place of regret after that.".

Said he get up from bed and going to move to the washroom but turns towards her in a jerk. Moving back he hug her from back and says, "Whom do you see? Is any supernatural being?" Sana blink her eyes and tell him in mind, "Don't utter a word from mouth, he is not a good one.".

Sidharth says in mind, " How he looks? What he want? Tell me princess?. Is he wants to harm you?" Sana look at the man who is smirking at her, standing near the door and says in mind, "A middle hight man, wearing white shirt which is completely soaked with blood.".

"There's a dark hole in place of his heart, face is white, pale having several bruises, a deep cut near forehead. Dark circles around eyes, bl... blood flowing from eyes also, hairs scattered. A big tattoo in hand, in which a man biting someone's neck. He is smirking at me."

Sidharth close his eyes tightly because he understand who it could be, taking a breath he says in mind, "Can't you avoid someone to passing through you? If you don't like the spirit?" Sana says in mind, "No i don't know anything. Why? Do you know him?"

Sidharth look towards the door, he didn't see anything but can feels the sudden down in temperature , "He is one who killed by our people, a devilinge. The blood sucker vampires who have a tattoo in hands in which a vampire suck on a human blood."

"They are a tribe of vampires, who first make innocent people hostages, sucking from different places slowly, enjoying their screaming. After getting satisfy they suck the blood but make the person conscious, first breaking their hands, legs than at last rip their head off. "

"They serve to some devil, who ask them to do all this in order to become more powerful. We catch them, torture and killed. I can't let him harm you, their aura is too powerful." Said sidharth. Sana look at the person who is coming near her and says in mind, "He is coming."

The man come near her and says, "You are the one who will help me to reach hell, but you can't handle my aura. It's beyond your imagination, and this werewolf i want to kill him but can't. So i can give you the pain."

Said he hold Sana's hand, sana scream in pain, her eye's are closed breathing is almost stop but suddenly it's start becomes normal, just a bit of pain she feels. Turning her head back she saw sidharth closing his eyes tightly, teeths gritted, veins of neck is visible clearly. He hold her tightly. He take almost 90 percent of her pain.

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!