Who is he???

Please do vote 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Ch - 3

The next morning I woke up after a good sleep, as yesterday I don't have to go through that pain.

I saw my roommate is still sleeping, but we have to gather in the assembly after half an hour. I shrugged my shoulder and move to the washroom. We are allotted a washroom in every room.

So, there's at least no problem with standing in lines. After freshen up I come outside wearing a full sleeves red chiffon Kurti with black jeans.

I take a jacket also as it is cold outside. Wearing my specs, I tie my hair in a bun and look at my roommate who is still sleeping.

Should I wake her up, but we never talk before. I think for some time and says, "Iris, woke up otherwise you will get late for the assembly. "

She is not responding I shake her shoulder a little and says, "Iris." She turns to the other side and says, "leave, don't irritate me. ".

I shake my head and leave for the assembly. After some time we all are settled on the bus. I prefer the last corner seat. And look outside the window.

But after some time, I cursed my fate because it's going to happen again in front of everyone. I close my eyes and scream .. "Aahhahhhhh aaahhhhhh"

I fall from the seat while screaming. The girls look at me with a horrified expression. Our teachers come towards me and made me sit.

They keep patted my back and ask me what's happening. After some time I relax myself and takes a deep breath because it is stopped.

One of my teachers hold my hand and says, "why didn't you check with some doctor? What actually happening with you.? I know some great doctors, you should go to them. "

I smile at myself because I know, that no doctor in this world can fix this pain. There's is no painkillers are there in the market for my pain. It's an incurable pain.

Just then I heard someone says, "she is psycho ma'am. " Teacher asks them to keep quiet and move towards their seats.

I look outside the window, we are on some road near the forest. But it's beautiful. Just then I feel that I saw someone outside.

I turn back to see but can't see anyone

I turn back to see but can't see anyone. Suddenly our bus stop in a jerk. And I heard a gun firing. What is this? All are looking scared.

I get up from my seat and saw someone shot the driver. Just then some men, broke the door all are cover their faces with black pieces of cloth.