Forget him!!

Ch - 32

Sidharth give her a wired reaction when she roll her eyes to him and start looking at the book. Frowning he look at kiyaan who is smirking at him..... He didn't able to understand anything but one thing is clear that something is surely fishy.

Turning towards the board he write something on board from one hand and from the other message kushal, "Are you alright now?" Kushal replies quickly, "ya don't worry it's healed."

Sidharth types, " I think something is fishy here, but not know what? I will talk you later, take care." Keeping the phone in pocket he turns to the other side and start teaching about the current topic.

But his all focus is on Sana, she look at him and find her focus on the topic he teach but today he find something different in her those eyes, they are not the same. Like the way she look at him is different.

Her stare feels strange to him, it's seems she didn't know him. He finished the class in a hurry and asks everyone to leave. Sana also grab her stuffs and going to move without even spare a single glance to him.

Sidharth narrows his brows and says when she going to cross in front of him, "Princess." He is stand there in complete shock when she didn't pay any heed to him and move away.

Frowning in confusion he go behind her and says by turning her from elbow, "Why are you ignoring me princess?" Sana narrows her brows and says, "Excuse me, what are you saying sir? And who is princess?"

His grip looses from her elbow, heartbeats almost stop beating, stomach crunched. The biggest fear, which eating him since yesterday night is here standing in front of him.

He knows kiyaan can do this, that's why he asked kushal for vervain but now it's damn late. She is already compelled by the kiyaan, and he don't know what that jerk told her to forget. Is she forget him?

She didn't remember her sidharth? Holding his head sidharth going to say something just then kiyaan come here and says by holding Sana's hand, "Hey, what are you doing here beautiful?"

Sidharth fisted his hand in anger but hearing Sana's reply he stand rooted in his place. " I don't know maybe sir has something to talk with me, and i also never see before in our college."

Sidharth's breath hitched after knowing that she forget him? His poor heart sinked by thought that his princess didn't remember him and it means she forget each and every moment they spend together.

He cursed himself that why he left her alone for a second, now he is in the border of loosing her but don't have the power to bear this. Before he find her as a soulmate because their souls are attached but now he damn love her.

Love each and everything about her, this impossible for live without her. Just a mere thought of loosing her create a sudden ache inside his heart. No he can't, loose from kiyaan, he have to fight for his love.......

That he always done, and now it seems that he have to fight for this also and it is the most important fight of his life. A fight of love... .. Fight for get love back.... Fight for get life back....... Yes his life his attached with her, no matter she still didn't accept him as her yet.

But he accept her the vary first day, when he feels her presence.... But somewhere he knows that she also have some feelings for him, no matter her mind forget him because of the compulsion but her heart can't remove the feelings she has for him.