Sad sidharth!!

Ch - 52

Sana is standing in front of the closest room by putting on hand on her chin, try to decide what she gonna wear on his birthday. Just then sidharth hug her from behind and says by kissing on the crook of her neck, "Why my princess looks so confuse?" She put her hand on his cheeks and says, "Siddaarth i don't have any dresses."

He start chuckling on her shoulder and says, "Hahaha, princess this the first time you say something like the normal girls does." Frowning she turns towards him and says, "What do you mean by that, i am abnormal before?" "No princess i mean to say, never saw you before selecting dress or makeup and all." Said sidharth in a sweet voice.

Sana hug him and says, "Because you are not with me before. I love you kullu." He made a cute pout and says, "Princess,... from which angle i looks like kullu. It's alright but never call that in front of my mens. They would be laughing on me." Smiling sana peck on his cheeks and says, "This name will be always in between us."...

Pecking her forehead he says, " But is there something special, because of what you wants to dressing?" Sana trying her best to not think anything about his birthday because she just don't want to destroy her suprise. While sidharth wants desperately to heard wishes from her.

Only three hours left for his birthday and still none can say a single word about it. He never celebrated his birthday after loose her that day, just waiting for the lucky day when she will be with him in his birthday and both will celebrate it together.

Sana raise her one brows and says, "No nothing special, soha was saying that we girls should do some photo shoots for time pass. Aastha is also excited, so i am just thinking the same. But why you ask this? Is there something special?" She can see how his face fell, hate herself for all this but soon she will give him the best surprise ever.

Sidharth try to heard her thinking but for his bad, she is thinking the same about photoshoot. He himself didn't want to know her anything through his mind. He remember that a week before, casually told her about his birthday but seems she forget.

Nodded in no he says, "No princess, i am just asking casually. Don't worry i will call some designer, you tell them what type of dress you want." Smiling Sana hug him and kissed near heart. He wrapped his hands back but still feel a little bad.

At night in the dining area soha message sana, "Sana, all mens are reach till tomorrow and what about the notes. How will you set them?" Sana scratch her neck and says to sidharth, "Sidharth, i am going to use the washroom." He nodded and says, "be careful." "I am not going for any war. Hahaha bye." Said sana and go from there.

Sana move far from sidharth and call soha, "Come to the backyard fast." Soha look at sidharth who is discussing something with kushal and says, "I am done, bye." Said she go from there before anyone ask anything.

At night sidnaaz laying on their bed, hugging each other as always. Sana look at the clock which is stop at twelve, she wants to wish him and kiss hard but need to wait till evening. Because some arrangements are still left, and soha told her to act like she forget his birthday. In that way he feels more good at the time of surprise.

Sidharth also stare at the clock and made a sad face, he think maybe at least she will wish him at twelve. But seems she seriously didn't remember anything. Sana hug him tightly and says, "I love you sidharth, good night." Smiling he peck her forehead and turns to sleep. no matter if she forget at least be with him, that all for him....

Sana ask him to sleep because it's getting tuff to control over her thinking, so its better if she turns to sleep. Next morning she open her eyes, and smiles after seeing him sleeping with parted lips. She caresses her stubble and whispers, "Happy birthday bebu, just wait for some hours more."

Said she slowly try to come out from his hold when he open his in a jerk and says, "What happened princess? Where are you going?" Sana cupped his face and says, "Calm down sidharth, i am just going for freshen up." Said she kiss on his forehead and move to the washroom, by sneakily taking phone with her.

He again make a sad face because she still didn't remember anything. Making a pout he again turns to sleep. Sana discussed through message that almost all things are arranged and this is the time when they need kushal's help. Because its important to keep sidharth away from here, so that sana would be arrange everything.

Aastha told that she will use sana's style and give him the most famous "kasam". After deciding everything sana get ready by wearing a light pink hoodie and white jeans, tied her hair in a ponytail and applied the nude lip colour. She look at sidharth who is still sleeping, controlling her thinking she move to him and says by hugging from back,

"Wake up kullu, we need to go for the breakfast, everyone will be waiting for us." Turning to her in a jerk he pinned her both hands above the head and says by give a peck on her lips, "You looks cute princess." Sana shuffle his hair and says, "But you look so messy, go and take bath sidharth."

Huffing he place his head on the crook of her neck and says by giving wet kisses there, "What's so hurry princess, let me complete our morning romance first." Sana bit her to control those sensations, she don't want to loose her senses right now, otherwise it become difficult for her to keep control over the mind.

Before she going to say something sidharth's phone start ringing, he groans and says, "Ughhh i hate the caller." He pick the call and says, "Your timing is too bad kushal." Sana sighs and thanks kushal inwardly. Making a face he cut the call and says, "I think we need to postpone this romance princess, let's go."

Sidharth get ready by wearing a grey t shirt with blue jeans and both move towards the dining area when he says, "Princess, do you remember what's the date today?" Sana shakes her head in yes and says, "Yes, Its 12 th of december. But why are you asking this?"

He nodded in no sadly and says, "Nothing just casually, the designer will come in one hour." Sana feels damn bad but still give him a bright smile. They wish everyone good morning and settled on the table. Sana wink at aastha, she nodded and says kushal in mind, "Talk to him kushal and both leave fast."

"Baby, if he come to know that i am lying to him, definitely show me his tailor side." Said kushal. Aastha tugged her hair aside and says, "And i will show you my side, remember the kasam thing. Don't you love me?" He made a sad face and says, "Fine,." Aastha smiles and wink at sana.

Kushal cleared his throat and says to sidharth, "Bro,.. amm.. we need to go for a meeting today and it's very urgent. Not possible to postpone, one of our pack member is also facing some problem. And.... we can't take the girls with us, it will be not safe for them."

Sidharth is already upset because none of them wish him, every year kushal is jumping around him in birthdays and this year he also forget. And now have to be away from his princess, which is the most difficult thing for him. Pouting he look at everyone and says, "Fine when we need to go?"

Kushal look at aastha and says, "Now, let's go." He twist his lips and says to sana, "Princess be careful and don't go outside, be with soha and aastha all the time. I will be back soon." Nodded sana hug him and says, "I love you sidharth , will wait for you."

Kushal bid bye to aashtha and both leave by their private jet. Sana is go with all start doing all left preparations, she ordered a suit for sidharth and select a beautiful dress for her also. She choose this dress specially for showing him, because knows that he will be very happy.

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!

Promo : Birthday surprise