My sunshine

Ch - 53

Sidharth is fuming on kushal because there is no such big work for what he need to come so far. While kushal just keep quite because of aastha. Both reach home at six, the sun already set and there is darkness everywhere. Sidharth is more irritated because sana didn't pick his phone for a single time.

Entering inside he look at soha and aastha talking on themselves but sana is not present there, he move towards them and ask in a stern voice, "Where is princess?" Soha look at aastha and says, "In your place." Nodded he move towards the place, going to open the main door when find a chit there.

Frowning he open it, "Calm down kullu, i know you are fuming in anger right now but this will going to melt soon. Smile and enter inside." His anger actually melt and turns into a confusion. Scratching his neck, he open the door but find everything normal.

Somewhere he think that it would be some surprise but there is nothing, he move further when find a note is hanging in front of him. Holding it he read, "Don't worry, there is a surprise but for that you need to follow me chits dear kullu." His frowns turns into a smile.

Smiling he going to climb up the stairs when again find a chit, "Hayeee, i love your this killing smile bebu. You looks so cute while smiling." Moving hand on his hairs he control his blush and move upstairs, "Princess come outside where are you?"

Just then his eyes fall on the closest door, "Open the door and wear what i kept for you first. As i said you need to follow the chits to find me." Shaking head sidharth open the gate and find a blue tuxedo is kept there. Smiling he move to change after changing he settled his hair in front of the mirror when find an another note.

"You look so hot in blue sidharth, hayee i will be dead one day. How lucky i am that this hot and handsome man is mine. Now come towards the garden fast." His smile is not dropping from his lips for a second. "I want to see you princess." Taking a breath he move outside by opening the glass door.

But it all dark here, he narrows his brows and says, "Where are you princess?" He walk a step more when something bumped into his leg, frowning he pull the thing and his eyes are open widely in amusement.

The whole snow is covered with beautiful pink flowers and white balloons with yellow light inside them. The trees are completely decorated with lights and lamps, a path is also decorated with flowers, lights and balloons. His didn't notice before the soft snow balls which are falling on them.

Just then he heard a voice, "Walk on the path sidharth." Smiling he does the same,  after some steps he find a small hut is created by yellow roses in front of him with having a bunch of balloons and some chocolates on them. He collided his brows when her voice come, "Happy birthday my first friend."

Smiling he look behind the flower hut where sana is standing, his heart almost stop beating by seeing his princess who is looking so damn beautiful that he is loss of words. She is wearing a red sleeveless dress, which is a very big thing for him because finally she wear something without care about what other says. Without fearing about her scar.

Hairs are keep open straight, just like he wants and her red lipstick which teasing him to no end. He is going to come towards her when she says, "Stop sidharth, surprise is not over here. Wait there and do what i say." Smiling he nodded his head.

"A very happy birthday to my first friend, because of whom i get everything. I am getting attracted to your eyes when i first saw them at the forest, without meeting you i only think about you. But the very next day i saw a most hot and handsome professor in my college, who taking stand for me for the very first time in my life. That time i don't know, he is the one who going to give me everything in this world."