Kidnapped!!!

Do vote please, its take so much effort and time to write a chapter. Votes are less, still i am posting.. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Ch - 60

Sidharth try to control on his transformation but due to the moonlight fall on him, made looses the control. He look at sana who is sleeping peacefully above him. Smiling he peck her forehead and carefully lay on the bed. Sana open her eyes as soon as she feel the warmness go away from her.

Sidharth is going to move when she hold his hand and says, "Where are you going sidharth?" He squeezed her hand and says, "I need to transform in the werewolf form and see others for once, you sleep. I am coming in a bit." She nodded her head in no and says, "I don't want you to go,... when will you come back?"

He says by caressing her cheeks, "I will be back in fifteen, twenty minutes. Don't worry and sleep, you need rest." He peck her lips and go from there after taking his clothes. She move to the washroom for freshen up. Sidharth turns to his animal form and run towards the forest.

Here sana come outside and look at the condition of the bed and room, seems like some kind of mini tornado is crossing from here before sometime. Smiling she move towards the mirror and look at the bite marks, blushing she trace fingers on them. Holding the black beaded chain she kiss it and murmurs, "I love you sidharth."

Suddenly she heard a sound from behind and turn back in a jerk, she narrowed her brows by seeing a werewolf stand in front of her with dark brown and black spotted fur, eyes are light sky. For a second she thought its sidharth but, she remember his fur is black and the eye colour is also different.

She never saw anyone else in werewolf form except sidharth, so can't able to figure out who the person is. Taking a breath she asks, "Who are you? Soha, kushal, jack uncle or anyone else. Has sidharth sent you here?" The werewolf move towards her and pushed so hard that she bumped her head into the wall and fall unconscious slowly.

Sidharth reach home after fifteen minutes with kushal, he directly move to his room smiling which soon turns into a frown when didn't saw her anywhere in the room. Rubbing his temple he open the washroom but she is not there, at this moment an unknown fear start hitting him, heart beats are already getting faster.

He come back to the room by yelling, "Princess where are you?" Just then his eyes fall on the blood stains at the wall. Eyes grew bigger in shock, his hands start shivering in fear. He touch the blood and howl so loud that echoed in the whole mansion. Kushal, jack and soha heard that and immediately run towards his room along with other werewolves.

Tears start flowing from his eyes, throat chocked, breathing almost getting impossible. He can feel a unknown pain without any wound, his stomach crunch by the thought that she is somewhere in pain which he could also feel. But he is still breathing, that means his princess is also breathing.

Kushal rush to him and says by saw the blood, "What the hell? Where is shehnaaz?" He nodded his no and says, "I don't know, but she is in danger. Why...
why i left her alone here." Groaned he hit the wall with such a force that it cracked. Soha pick a fur from the floor and says, "Brother, see this. Some other werewolf was there."

Colliding brows sidharth hold the fur but didn't understand anything because it's just two furs, he can only figure out that its brown in colour. Fisting he closed his eyes and says, "Call each and every member of the pack right now in the yard, remember... no one should left." All nodded and go from there.