Happiness !!

Ch - 71

It's been one year, sidnaaz lived happily in London. Everything is as perfect as one can be, both of them are lost almost every time on each other. Sidharth handle the business from here and regularly in contact with soha, no matter he leave the pack but still not able to ignore the problems and always help them from outside. Soha happily move with her mate, kushal and aastha also live with sidnaaz.

Sana start her own music classes for childrens, she love to be around them. Somewhere still miss their babies but try not to think about all bad memories. Their breaking wall romance is always on fire, mostly need to repair things because of that. But every time he need to take care about the protection because don't want to go through the same pain again.

It's Sunday, today there's a music program is organized on a place. Sana's some students also going to perform in a group, she already prepared them for everything but have to be in function. She blink her eyes rapidly, when sunlight fall on her face. Rubbing eyes she look at the surrounding and chuckles.

The bed is again broke, feathers are scattered all over the room and she is laying over sidharth. Their warm bodies pressed against each other inside the quilt, blushing she bit her lips and says by kissing on his chest, "Wake up sidharth." He wrapped his hands around her tightly and says, "Why so early princess, sleep. I will wake you up later."

She shook her head and says, "No no... I have to go to the function, need to make the children get ready properly with dress and makeups. Then also have to make practice for one last time." He open his eyes and says, "My busy princess. Now a days you don't have time for this poor alpha. Listen now i am jealous from your those students.".

Smiling sana pulled his cheeks and says, "Why you are you so cute kullu?" Making a pout he jerk her hands slowly and says, "Stop calling me cute, it's sound like a baby." She peck his chin and says, "Whenever you being jealous from anyone looks so cute that i wanna eat you." Raising a brow he says by stroking her bare back, "Then your breakfast is served here princess, have me or i will have you.".

Shaking head she hit on his chest and again winced,, "Why you are so tuff? Every time i harmed myself by hitting you." Cupping her face he sucked her lips and and says by rubbing her palm, "Then why you keep doing this all the time princess? Whenever you want to hit me, tell me i will hit myself." She sit on the bed by covering herself with the quilt and says, "Very nice idea... I am going to get ready and you again go back to your sleep bye."

He is going to hold her hand but she run to the washroom but before she could enter find him stand in front of her with a smirk, "You can't run from me princess, stop trying this childish techniques now." Sana made a sad pout and says by caresses his stubble, "Sidhaarth you are my lovely alpha husband right, then let me get ready. I have so much of work to do."

He dropped the quilt on the floor in a jerk and says by pulled her to himself, "first give me my kiss than i will let you free princess." Sighing she grab his face and captured his lower lips to her, yanked closer by holding her lower he start sucking and nibbling hard on her red luscious lips which is not less than a drug for him. Her hand are tracing on his neck, tongues flattered, breath mix, saliva's mingled against each other.

No matter how much time they spent with each other the depth of love is still the same, every touch is still sending chills to their spine, breaths still passing currents to the whole body. Both broke the kiss after loss of breath and panting by resting their forehead against each other. Sana says, "Today you will wear that dress which i brought for you, we will do matching ohk."