Heartbeats!!

Ch - 33

Sana moving to come outside of the room after getting ready just then sidharth come and stand in front of her. First she startled because of his sudden appearance, lifting her head up she find sidharth stand there looking directly into her eyes.

None of them say a single word just stare continuously on each other eyes, seems like they try to talk through eyes. Just like the way they done when meet for the first time, it's always become impossible for them to pull their eyes away from each other.

Not for a once any questions comes on her mind, that what is he doing here? Why he staring at her? Because she is so lost on the depth of his hyponotysing eyes. Sidharth smiles at her reaction, because he knows how much effect he hold on sana's heart, body,mind.

Maybe she forget the memories but it's not possible for her to resist those sensations which effect her whenever he come close. Smiling sidharth start moving forward without breaking the eye contact, sana unknowingly move backward.

As soon as they move inside, aastha close the door and go away from there. She move towards the class just then kiyaan come towards her and asks, "Where is shehnaaz?" Aastha replies, "She has high fever, ask me to let her sleep as she can't attend classes today." Kiyaan nodded and  call her.

Sidnaaz's staring game broke by sana's phone call. Sana come back on earth and look at sidharth with narrowing brows, "Sir, what are you doing here?"

Sidharth shakes his head and says, "I will tell you, but first tell your caller, that you can't attend classes today because of fever."

"Why should i lie?" Asked sana in confusion. Sidharth says by raising his two brows, "Because i told you to." "And why do you think, i will listen to you?"
Said sana by folding her hand near chest.

Sidharth smirks and says by leaned towards her, "Then tell him, that you are with me in this room alone. And let him feel bad, think whatever he wants maybe he broke up with you. I don't think you wants to make someone sad."

Sana look downstairs, think for sometimes and receive the call, "Hlw kiyaan, i am sorry, can't attend classes today. I am not alright." Sidharth smirks face turns into an irritating ones suddenly.

Kiyaan replies, "Fine, i will see you tomorrow. And call me at evening." As soon as she cut the call sidharth snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her towards himself in a jerk, making her eyes open widening in shock.

"Don't you dare to say sorry to anyone and especially him." Said sidharth while gritting his teeths. His authrentive voice sending chills to her spine, don't know when she nodded in yes. Smirking sidharth left her and says, "Good princess."

Sana look at him in shock, what is just called her princess? Yesterday also he said that and even that boy talking about someone's princess. Who is he? Why he is here? Why his presence effect her like this?

Sidharth says by looking at her shocking mix confusion face, "I know there is so many questions ride in your mind. You will get all answers at your freshers party night. Till then just sit here and listen to me."

She sit on the bed without saying or questioning him back, don't know why her heart ask to believe this stranger completely. Without having anything there is something between them. Like an invisible rope tie them with each other.