The old enemy!!

Ch - 27

Gritting his teeths, he close his eyes and takes a deep breath to calm himself down. Sana smiles turn into a frown when she saw his expressions, which shows anger. But he is not angry on her in the morning, he is hurt.

Then what happened suddenly? She roll her eyes and look at kiyaan, her mind clicks. She remember what he says, that he hate someone else men with her. She nodding her head in herself and thinks that may be this could be the reason.

She saw him turns towards the board and says, "Today is a surprise test, and for this i am changing the sitting arrangements. " Said so he turns and look at sana, who already look at him in confusion.

Taking a breth he says, "Pri.... I mean shehnaaz go to the last bench. " Sana first open her eyes widely when he going to say princess but then sighs and move back.

Sidharth look at kiyan and roll his eyes. Kiyan smirks and says, "Sir, don't we have an introduction . It's my first class after all."

Sidharth fist his hand and says by controlling his anger, " We are here for study not marriage. Shut your mouth and focus on the test.".

The students grinning on themselves by heard sidharth, he give them a look and ask to give the test.

His eyes are spitting fire, a different kind of rage is visible on his face. Sana stare at him continuously from the last bench, he eyes fall on her and both share a eyelock. Sidharth move towards her without breaking it and stand besides her.

She is all alone in the last row, so no one can heard her voice, looking at sidharth she whispers, " Sidharth are you still hurt with me? I don't say... " Before she complete he says, "Don't say anything right now, just keep quite and give your test."

She nodded her head sadly and start writing. He squeezed his eyes in irritation, because he don't want to say anything to her but he have to. Has his own reasons and it will safe for her.

His continuously look at kiyan who is playing with his pen and act as he didn't know anything what to write. Sidharth expression shows how frustrated he is right now.

Taking out his phone he message kushal, "Kiyan is here as princesses classmate and sitting besides her. Don't you check the student list and how the hell he is here?"

Kushal replies immediately, "I seriously check each and every details myself, no one is there in this name. How can he enter inside the college without verification."

"Where's is your brain right now kushal, what type of questions are you asking? How could i don't have any idea that he is around me." Type sidharth by looking at kiyaan.

Kushal replies, "Ya, i am sorry. But trust me none of us can get any clue about him. I heard about him last, seven years ago, on that day on masoorii."

"I also never saw him, and think he is dead but its seems i am wrong he is again come. And i know he trying to do the same thing, but we have to be more careful this time. "

"I can't loose this time, i survived anyhow last time but it's not possible for me now to live without my princess now." Type sidharth.

Kushal replies , "Don't worry brother, nothing will happen to her. This time no one can apart you guys from each other. We defeat him the way we did last time and made it final one."