Chapter 111

Godfreys

It was a day later since Mad Eye's death and since Lilith visited the Burrow. Mum and I went out, she used a spell to disguise both of our faces to two different ladies. We were headed to London, where I grew up, in the Godfrey's. It took her two days to convince me into coming back here, I didn't want to go back here. After what happened, I wasn't planning to go back there but after what Mum told me about how she gave me to them for my safety and didn't know that they were going to abuse me.

"Saveera! Alexander!" Mum shouted as she knocked at the front door.

I looked up to my bedroom window, the railings weren't there anymore they must've took it off already. Mom banged on the door one more time when loud footsteps came running towards the door. We took a step back and waited for the door to open.

"WHAT?!" bellowed the woman as the door opened and there stood the women with icy blue eyes, long, thick jet black hair and pale white skin who hunted me in my nightmares. "Ah, isn't it my favorite daughter and my favorite sister-in-law." She leered sarcastically as she leaned on the door frame. "What do you want, Vivienne? And why are you with my daughter?" she asked sharply.

"Where's Alexander?" Mum asked her, she smirked.

"ALEX YOUR FILTHY LITTLE SISTER IS BACK!" yelled Veera and then there came shuffling footsteps, rushing down the stairs and there appeared the tall pale man with grey eyes.

"Viene," said Alex, his gaze focused on Mum but it soon shifted to me. "My daughter...Paris."

"Alexander...." said Mum, she then glanced at me, I nodded and we both pushed them and pointed both our wands towards them. And in chorus, we uttered the spell to bring their memories back, how I wasn't their child.

"Viene...?" uttered Alexander as he held his head that was clearly spinning and aching.

"Viv — Vivienne?" guessed Saveera, her eyes narrowing as she tried to see who was standing in front of her.

"We must bring them to the Price Manor, they're in grave danger if we left them here, and Voldemort or your Aunt Bellatrix might come for them." Said Mum.

"Well we better get going now —" I said but was interrupted when Alexander talked.

"Who's Voldemort and Bellatrix, and where are you two taking Veera and I?" questioned Alexander as he looked at Mum and I with his pair of grey eyes that were filled with confusion and joy in seeing his younger sister once again. "Is this my niece Renee? She's a lady now!"

"My beautiful niece!" said Veera and suddenly rushed towards me, I thought she was going to slap or hit me so I flinched but in my surprise, she cupped my face and smiled at me genuinely like I haven't seen her smile before.

I went stiff as I stared at her smiling face. Her warmth then surrounded me when she hugged me tight in her arms, how she never hugged me when I was still her child. Tears started to run down my cheeks as I hugged her back, it was all I've ever wanted, to be loved and cared by her.

"Will they be safe in Godric's Hallow, in the manor?" I asked Mum as we were packing Alexander and Saveera's luggage.

"It's not really safe because Voldemort might be waiting for Harry there so it's really not safe but since the manor is under the Fidelius Charm, they would be a lot safer there." Explained Mum, I nodded.