Chapter 130

Dobby

Lestrange kept on asking where we got the sword, but I didn't give her an answer. So she grabbed my short black hair and threw my head backwards.

I saw Hermione's scared face, her cheeks were soaked with her tears and she was begging for my aunt to stop. I looked around once again and saw my cousin's terrified face, he was trembling.

I was levitating and was going to hit the floor when I stopped falling.

"Are you trying to kill her?" I heard Lily say sharply, her hand darting out.

She was the one who stopped me from falling.

"That's the point of this interrogation." said Lestrange as she smiled.

With a snap of Lilith's fingers, I was now hovering just right in front of Lilith and Draco.

"My dear blood traitor niece has no use as expected, but that filthy mudblood might have, put the blood traitor in the cellar!" Bellatrix commanded as she let my body hover around the air. "It's your turn now, missy, you Mudblood."

"No..." I said, my voice was almost a whisper from all the shouting.

I looked over to Hermione, she looked terrified but she nodded at me with her tear-soaked face. I shook my head in disagreement, I couldn't handle it, and I know she won't.

I heard Lilith's finger snap and I fell to Draco's arms. He carried me to the cellar where they'd put the prisoners and Harry and Ron.

Draco pressed the tip of his wand against the big door of the Cellar and as soon as it opened, someone's fist met his face.

"What the?!" uttered Draco, I felt his hand almost slipping off. "Potter!" he uttered sharply.

"No — Harry Potter, don't...don't hit my cousin...." I uttered, my voice was not clear and was weak. "I swear to fucking Merlin...."

"Take care of her for me, Potter." said Draco as she handed me over to Harry.

"Why would I do that for you, I would do that even if you didn't tell me." uttered Potter as he supported me,

"Hermione, what's going to happen to Hermione?" Ron desperately asked him.

"Same as what happened to Agape...." uttered Draco, as he closed the Cellar's door, "or worse."

Ron started to panic at what he said.

What the fuck, Draco.

"HERMIONE!" Ron started to shout again. "HERMIONE!"

"H-how did you get out of the ropes..." I whispered a question as Harry placed me down on the floor of the dark cellar.

"Heya, Agape," uttered a familiar soft, mellow voice.

I looked around, and squinted my eyes in the dark surrounding, my vision was blurry because I lost my glasses back then. Ron clicked the Deluminator in his pocket and lights came bustling out of his pocket and lit up the whole cellar.

"Luna?" I uttered.

"Yes, it's me!" she said cheerfully, a smile appeared in my tired face.

"I'm glad you're okay, moonpie." I said as I smiled.

"Moonpie...that made me hungry." she uttered, I chortled with Ron.