Chapter 101

The Path of Return

"Hey, you're awake." I said almost whispering for Lilith was beside Draco sleeping, her eyes swollen from crying.

Draco turned to us four Odelle, Akesha, Vivian and me. He was confused at first but realized where he was. "Why am I here?" said Draco, his forehead creasing as his eyes narrowed at us four.

"Lilith and I brought you here earlier right after Professor Snape healed you..." I uttered softly, trying not to wake Lilith up for I knew she was tired from crying.

"What about that nosy Potter?" he asked sharply and with aggression.

"Snape talked to him, I also did earlier." I said, my voice getting to a whisper.

"What did you say?" curiously asked Draco.

"Let's not talk about that," I changed the subject. "You almost used one of the Unforgivable Curses...why would you do that." I asked him, he turned his head to Lilith who was sleeping by his side, her head on the mattress as she sat beside him.

"How did you — I didn't have a choice, he was going to kill me...he was going to kill me, Renee." He uttered, his pair of slate grey eyes looked at her just like how Dad looked at Mum, how Oliver's obsidian eyes stares at me while I sleep and how my minty eyes looked at him while he laughed. Everything looked familiar.

"Good thing you're okay now, Malfoy." Said Odelle who was now covering Lilith with a blanket, Draco didn't glare at him.

"The spell, Potter used...what was It." asked Draco, I stiffened, I didn't know how to answer him. How to tell him about how Harry got it from the Snape, the Half Blood Prince.

"I also don't know..." I lied, he scoffed at my answer.

"Don't kid with me, Agape. You know everything, I'm not that dumb to not know that major thing about you. You were raised in the muggle world, but you know more about the Wizarding World than some wizards that were born and raised here." Said Draco, I turned away from him.

"This time, I really don't know, Draco." I lied once again, my back facing him as I spoke. "We'll leave you to rest now. Good night, Draco..." I said instead and headed out of the hospital wing with Akesha, Vivian and Odelle.

We four went to different ways, the Langston twins were headed to the dungeons, Odelle to Ravenclaw tower while I was headed to the kitchen, to the Hufflepuff Common Room.

"Rosier?" I said as I saw Rosier sitting alone at the Hufflepuff Common room, in front of the ignited fire. She turned to me but eventually turned back, ignoring me.

I was about to walk pass her when she suddenly spoke.

"Do you think I'm bad, Black?" she asked very out of the blue, she was still staring at the crackling fire as she asked me. "Do you think I'm bad?" she repeated her question when I remained silent and didn't answer her question.

"I don't know, you basically saved Linda's life...If you're bad then you would've let her die." I answered, she chuckled at my answer.

"You don't think I'm bad..." she said chuckling, she turned to me. "You're so naive." Rosier said at once before heading back to our dorm, walked pass me.