Chapter 83

Regrets

~3RD Person~

"Shhh, it's alright, Hermione...He's an asshole." Agape said as she comforted Hermione Granger after Ron insulted her by doing a cruel — but accurate — impression of Hermione jumping up and down in her seat every time Professor McGonagall asked a question, which Lavender and Parvati found deeply amusing and which reduced Hermione to verge of tears again. She raced out of the classroom on the bell, leaving half her things behind. Agape followed her and tracked her down in the girls' bathroom just in the floor below.

Luna Lovegood was also there, who was patting Hermione vaguely on the back while Agape caressed Hermione's bushy brown hair, trying to calm her down and comfort her. "Oh, hello, Harry," said Luna. Agape and Hermione looked up and saw Harry, Agape laughed in her mind as she saw that Harry's eyebrow was still yellow from the Transfiguration class that they had earlier. "Did you know one of your eyebrows is bright yellow?" asked Luna, looking up to Harry along with Agape and Hermione.

"Hi, Luna. Hermione, you left your stuff..." said Harry as he held out Hermione's books.

"Oh yes," said Hermione in a choked voice, taking her things and turning away quickly to hide the fact that she was wiping her eyes on her pencil case. "Thank you, Harry. Well, I'd better get going..."

She stood up and hurried off, leaving the three behind. "She's a bit upset," said Luna. "I thought at first it was Moaning Myrtle in there, but it turned out to be Hermione. She said something about that Ron Weasley..."

The side of Agape's lips rose as she remembered Draco and how she also thought that it was the ghost, Moaning Myrtle who was crying in the bathroom that night.

"Yeah, they've had a row," said Harry, Agape's forehead creased as she scoffed.

"A row? He fucking crossed the fucking line." Whispered Agape angrily as she rolled her eyes and dusted of the dirt from her robes.

"He says very funny things sometimes, doesn't he?" said Luna, as the three set off down the corridor together. "But he can be a bit unkind. I noticed that last year."

"I s'pose," said Harry. Luna was demonstrating her usual knack of speaking uncomfortable truths. Agape had never met anyone quite like her.

"So have you had a good term, Luna?" Agape asked Luna as the three walked side by side each other down the corridors of Hogwarts

"Oh, it's been all right," said Luna in her usual dreamy and soft voice, that's sometimes mellow. "A bit lonely without the D.A. Ginny's been nice, though. She stopped two boys in our Transfiguration class calling me 'Loony' the other day—"

"How would you like to come to Slughorn's part with me tonight?" interrupted Harry, the three of them stopped walking as Agape looked at Harry with astonishment in her emerald eyes while Luna turned her protuberant eyes upon him in surprise.

'Damn, Harry's got the balls, I wonder if 'someone' else also does.' Agape thought in her head.

"Slughorn's party? With you?" asked Luna still quite shocked.

"Yeah," said Harry while Agape stood there excitedly waiting for Luna's answer. "We're supposed to bring guest, so I thought you might like...I mean..." He was keen to make his intentions perfectly clear. "I mean, just as friends, you know. But if you don't want to..."