Chapter 55

Out of the Fire

"Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday Dear Agape.....Happy Birthday to you~"

               They sang happily as we celebrated my birthday in the Great Hall for Umbridge didn't allow us to go to Hogsmeade anymore, I swear I hate her more than myself now. It was May 1st, flowers had took over the Great Hall, but all of them were pink and I hate it. Rose's allergy was also acting up, so Madam Pomfrey had given her a medicine for her allergy to flowers.

                 It's so ironic how her name is Rose, a flower but she's allergic to pollen.

                "Thank you guys!" I thanked them as they gave me my presents, we were all in the Hufflepuff's table celebrating my birthday and eating, good thing the other Hufflepuffs didn't care, and they even joined us in celebrating.

              "You're 17 now, love" said Oliver before leaning and giving me a kiss on the forehead. He smiled and gave me my present. "You're legal now" he whispered in my ears.

             "What —" I said but was cut off by someone calling me by my fake surname.

               "Ms. Godfrey, a letter arrived for you..." said a 1st Year from Hufflepuff, I turned looked at the envelope he was holding, this is my first time receiving a letter in Hogwarts, and nobody had sent me a letter last year so this must be from Molly or Gail wishing me a Happy Birthday.

             "Thank you" I thanked him and he greeted me a Happy Birthday before leaving the Great Hall, but a few minutes later he came back running.

              "Ms. Godfrey! It also said to open it privately!" he shouted and I gave him a nod before he rushed out the Great Hall again. That night I went to the Room of Requirement by myself as I did my rounds as a Prefect. The door closed behind me as I entered the Room of Requirement. I looked around and noticed that the room had changed, chairs was built like a tower and a mountain and it was almost like a landfill.

             The mirror of Erised was in the end of the room, I walked and looked at it, it was still my reflection there was nothing new. I took a sit from the tower of chairs and sat on it in front of the Mirror as I took the letter from the pocket of robes. Like what Ginny's package had, it also had a scribbled note across it in red ink, saying. 'INSPECTED AND PASSED BY THE HOGWART'S HEADMISTRESS' she really upgraded even her stamp. It was already open, the stamp wasn't even there. She just carelessly placed the letter inside the envelope

              "To: Agape Paris Godfrey From: Vivienne Price - Black & R.A.B" I read the names out loud, a wide smile appeared in my lips as I looked at it. I took the letter out and read it. "The color of Envy and Greed, shining and glowing in you, you shall find. Seek where everything is found. Echo you name and you shall find...." I read the letter.

                  This is so confusing, why would they send me a very complicated—OOOOH. "Color of envy and greed is obviously green....Seek where everything is found...This room? The Room of Requirement?" I talked to myself as I turned around to look at the room. "Echo your name and you shall find..." I repeated the riddle. My face brightened up as I connected it. "My necklace...it's green, glowing and shining...AGAPE PARIS!" I shouted, my voice echoed through the whole room as I stood in the chair that I was sitting down earlier.

                   I waited a while but nothing happened, my forehead creased as I tried to remember the riddle once again. I looked up immediately when I finally realized what I had done wrong. My name isn't Agape, it's..."RENEE VALERIE!" I yelled and a spark of light came from my necklace that was in my hands and it glowed brightly that I turned away for it was blinding.