Chapter 102

So It Begins

~Amanda Annaliese Rosier~

"Rosier."

A cold voice called out my name as I walked down a dark hallway of the castle, I looked around to see who called me and saw Sephitis. I eyed her head to toe and looked at her with disgust, she rolled her eyes as she continued walking towards me, my arms crossed on my chest as she walked towards me.

"What do you want now, Sephitis? Giving up already? How said." I spat out as I rolled her eyes on her. She reached something in her pocket. I lifted a brow as I looked at what she had pulled out, it was a sealed letter she was handing to me.

"I need you to owl this." Said Sephitis, I laughed at what she had said.

"I'm not a house elf, Sephitis. Why can't you owl it yourself, lazy much?" I snarled at her.

"Just do it, so you'll have some bloody contribution." Said Sephitis as she rolled her eyes and shoved the letter on my hand, I felt her shivered as our skin made contact, her skin was warm or was mine too cold? "Owl this to Narcissa Malfoy, and don't attempt to read that, something worse might happen to you."

"As if I care about the content of this shitty letter," I said as I looked at the disgusting letter in my hand and crumpled it before throwing it on the floor, kicking it back to Sephitis as I smirked at her. She let out a sigh.

"Look, the cabinet is already finished." Said Sephitis, my ears rang as I heard what she said, I was now interested and excited at what she was saying. "So owl that to Narcissa for the other Death Eaters to know about it." She uttered slowly once again.

I pulled my wand out and soon the letter that I threw was now levitating, I performed a nonverbal spell and it was now back in its normal form, not crumbled nor touched.

"Fine, Astrid!" I called for my Owl and she came zooming towards us. My Blakinston's fish Owl, Astrid landed on my right shoulder, and I looked back at Sephitis. "When is it going to happen?" I asked her.

"I don't know," she uttered and shrugged. "It depends on the Dark Lord's mind on when it might happen, we'll be here on standby." She explained, I nodded.

"Okay then, got to say, I'm impressed about that little Malfoy have figured out how to fix that cabinet." I said as I gave the letter to Astrid. "I thought you two would just keep on stalling." I said with a smirk.

"Again, Rosier, don't talk as if you made a contribution to our task." Said Sephitis as she started to walk away from me, I spoke once again as she was now on her way back to the dungeons.

"Said the girl who told me that she didn't needed my help." I uttered, I heard her scoff as she made her way back to the dungeons.

I sent out my Owl to the sky to deliver the message to Narcissa Malfoy and I watched her disappear as she flew into the bright blue sky.

I made my way back to the Hufflepuff Common Room too but not until I bumped into someone, I gripped my wand as I was ready to hex the dumb person who bumped into me, I raised my wand and was already ready to mutter the incantation for the Bat-Bogey Hex when I realized who the girl standing in front of me was.

She was on those filthy Muggle clothes, her long jet black hair flowed down her back like black ink of a titled piece of parchment. Her eyes were foxlike and had an icy greyish blue hue like mine and it was staring at me with glee.