Chapter 70

The Unforeseen Betrayer

~Annaliese Rosier~

The clicking of my shoes in the marble floor of the Great Hall ascended in the loud students as I approached Lilith Sephitis and Draco Malfoy, I won't be doing this if only I wasn't ordered too. I stopped of them in the Great Hall as they had lunch.

They covered their noses as I approached, good to know that my anti people spell is working. I casted it to myself so they won't approach me because of the bad stench coming from the spell. I hated people, hated them more than myself. "Can you please sod off our table?" Zabini spoke as he covered his nose, his face imprinted with a disgusted expression.

I looked at them blankly. "I'm here for Draco Malfoy." I spoke blankly as my gaze drifted to Malfoy who was eating his lunch peacefully while I'm out here fucking doing my task. He stood up and pushed me, making me fall to my arse but I didn't give any expression.

"Stay there, your scent is disgusting." Malfoy uttered in a warning tone as he covered his nose.

"Same stench, Malfoy. Except mine is intended, yours is natural." I said and he scowled at me. "This book is for you, might help you with that bloody task of yours." I said and handed out the book that I was carrying, they looked at each other as I stayed there, arms stretched while holding out the book. "Well get the bloody book, I'm not staying here all day for you. You both are not special for my precious time." I scoffed at them, Sephitis got the book from my hand.

"I'm a Death Eater." I uttered in a hushed tone so that only the people nearby won't hear. The ones who had heard turned to me looking interested. Who would think a Hufflepuff as a Death Eater? Well I never meant to be in Hufflepuff, I messed with the sorting hat when I was being sorted so I was sorted to Hufflepuff. Why? Coz I didn't want to be a Slytherin, very expected to be one of Voldemort's followers. I didn't choose to be a Hufflepuff, the sorting hat chose that between the three other houses.

"The Dark Lord had asked me a favor to help Malfoy look for spells that will help mend the Vanishing Cabinet." I explained. Sephitis looked at me confused and lifted an eyebrow.

"Who are you?" she asked, I turned to her, "and we haven't heard from the Dark Lord that there is also a student in Hogwarts who's a Death Eater, and he didn't told us that someone will aid us." She uttered.

"Amanda Annaliese Rosier." I introduced myself proudly. "Maybe because the Dark Lord thinks that you're not supposed to care," I spat out, she scoffed at me as I uttered once again. "And my parents are Death Eaters."

"So?" She lifted a brow once again. I didn't show any expression. "I don't care if your parents are Death Eaters, your father was killed am I right? That's nothing to be proud of sweetheart." She uttered and smiled like an innocent child as I glared at her with anger.

"My father —" I started but she interrupted me. How dare she.

"I just asked your name and your father was killed easily by an Auror. Don't add nonsense answers to my absolute question, and thank you for the help but we don't need that, are you not reading? It seems you just read the title and not the contents," she said, I looked down at the book that was personally given by the Dark Lord, well I knew what it was but I didn't bother to ask why the Dark Lord gave me this, I know he's dumb but I didn't expect him to be this dumb. "And maybe the Dark Lord doesn't see you as an important person that's maybe why he didn't bother telling us your name." she uttered.