Chapter 64

The Phlegm at the Burrow

"Harry's here?!" Hermione asked as she sat in front of — oh not anymore — she's now rushing to the Weasley twin's room where Harry is staying at. Hermione and I along with Ron went hasting to Harry's room.

Harry was awakened by the sound of a cannon fire as the door burst open. Sitting bolt upright, I opened the curtains that made a rasping sound. The dazzling sunlight seemed to poke him hard in both eyes. Shielding tem with one hand, he groped hopelessly for his glasses with other. "Wuzzgoinon?" he asked as he sat up.

"We didn't know you were here already, Agape just told us!" Hermione said in a loud and excited voice, and Ron went in and gave him a sharp blow on top of his head.

"Ron, don't hit him!" said Ginny reproachfully. Harry's hand found his glasses and he shoved them on, thought the light was so bright he could hardly see anyway.

"All right?" I asked him as he looked at me.

"Never been better," said Harry, rubbing the top of his head and slumping back onto his pillows. "You?" he asked us.

"Not bad," answered Ron, pulling over a cardboard box and sitting on it. "When did you get here? Agape's only just told us!"

"About one o'clock this morning, Dumbledore escorted me here." Answered Harry.

"Were the Muggles all right? Did they treat you okay?" asked Ron as we looked at Harry.

"Same as usual," said Harry, as Hermione perched herself on the edge of his bed, "they didn't talk to me much, but I like it better that way. How're you, Hermione?"

"Oh, I'm fine," said Hermione, who was scrutinizing Harry as though he was sickening for something. I already knew what Hermione's look pertaining to but I didn't bother to speak, Ginny and she can tell him later.

"What's the time? Have I missed breakfast?"

"Don't worry about that, Mrs. Weasley's bringing you up a tray; she reckons you looks underfed," I said, rolling my eyes. "So, what's been going on?" I asked him.

"Nothing much, I've just been stuck at my aunt and uncle's, haven't I?"

"Come off it!" said Ron. "You've been off with Dumbledore!"

"It wasn't that exciting. He just wanted me to help him persuade this old teacher to come out of retirement. His name's Horace Slughorn." Explained Harry, the same thing he had told me last night.

"Oh," said Ron, looking disappointed. "We thought —" Ron uttered but Hermione flashed a warning look at Ron, and Ron changed tack at top speed. "—we thought it'd be something like that" he said instead.

"You did?" asked Harry looking at them with amusement marked in his face.

"As if." I whispered and they all looked at me, Harry asked what I meant. "Nothing." I lied.

"Yeah....yeah, now Umbridge has left, obviously we need a new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, don't we? So, er, what's he like?" Ron asked as he looked at Harry. Hermione pulled a chair while I sat at Harry's bed and listened to what Harry was going to say.