Chapter 77

The Weasley Siblings

"Class Dismissed," uttered Professor McGonagall and then turned into a tabby cat, the other students immediately rushed out of the Transfiguration classroom while I was still sitting in my table, fixing my things. We conjured birds today and I sure did impressed McGonagall when I successfully done it, they were so adorable I just want to squish — I mean, you know what I mean.

I looked around and saw Harry approaching Dean Thomas, I reached for my wand and pointed it to my things as I uttered 'Pack' in my head and it immediately packed itself. "Are you still interested in playing Chaser?" asked Harry to Thomas, my forehead creased. Are they short of Chasers?

"Wha —? Yeah, of course!" said Dean excitedly. I walked towards them with a confused look.

"You guys are short of Chasers?" I asked Harry, but before he could answer we heard a loud slam of book which came from Seamus Finnigan, I jumped slightly in shock as we turned to him who was slamming his books into his bag, looking sour. I heard Dean outflew Seamus at the tryouts, must be suck that his best friend gets recruited in the Quidditch team than him.

"Katie got sick, they said she's got a contagious disease called 'Scrofungulus' so she can't play for the match against Slytherin, she's in the hospital wing and Madam Pomfrey is tending to her." He explained to me before he turned to Dean who looked glad and happy. "Well the, Dean, you're in," said Harry, looking at Thomas. "There's a practice tonight, seven o'clock."

"Right," said Dean, merrily. "Cheers, Harry! Blimey, I can't wait to tell Ginny!" Dean uttered before he sprinted out of the room. I looked back at Harry who looked weird, maybe because Dean is dating Ginny and of course I know about Ginny and Harry, I mean who doesn't.

"Do you want to watch the rehearsal later, Agape?" asked Harry.

"Yeah, sure, I can go but I might run late, though, I need to do my prefect duties." I answered Harry who smiled at my answer.

"Brilliant! I'll see you later then, Black." He uttered before he ran out the room. I smiled as he had never called me Renee or Black in the past, guess he's adjusting now.

The night came, I got back to my dorm to drop my books off and also took a shower at the Prefect's bathroom before I started with my rounds, I took points from the Hufflepuff and Slytherin snogging at a dark hallway near the kitchen, did they really thought they can't be seen there?

"Renee!" called a familiar voice, I looked back and there I saw Blaise running towards me.

"Zabini, what are you doing here?" I asked him as he stopped his tracks and panted.

"I came to remind you about our bet of course," he said and laughed, Merlin he's really serious about that bloody bet.

We made a bet yesterday at breakfast on who would finish their food first, I placed my bet on Luna and Blaise placed his bet on Ginny Weasley, he won of course. Turns out Luna was a very slow eater for she gets distracted easily. And as promised the loser needs to wear the winner's jumper to their Quidditch match, so I need to wear Zabini's jumper in the Slytherin versus Gryffindor match nearing.

Merlin this will be so fucking embarrassing. Helga, guide me.

"How could I forget, it will be the most embarrassing day of my entire life, how could I forget it." I uttered sarcastically and he just continued to laugh.