Chapter 112

To Forget and Remember

~Third Person~

                "Dad," uttered Renee as she approached her father who outside in the Burrow's garden. Regulus turned to see who had called his name and saw her daughter.

                "Renee, what do you need darling?" asked Regulus.

                "I just wanted to ask you something, Father." Said Renee, her fist clenching in nervousness on what she might learn if she asked her question.

                "Go on then, darling." Uttered Regulus, turning to her daughter and placing both of his hands on his pockets.

                "Do you know who....who R.A.B. is?" asked Renee, hoping her guess was right. There was silence bestowed upon them both as Regulus looked at her daughter, eyes widened and stiffened on the question asked by her daughter.

                "What — what are you talking about?" said Regulus, stuttering as he was taken aback by his daughter, Renee's question.

                "The Horcrux Harry and Dumbledore found in the cave they went the night the headmaster died was the same cave where you died — well almost but yeah — what I'm trying to say is....I know you're R.A.B. Dad, and it would be helpful if you can tell us where the location of the Horcrux or if is it already destroyed." Stated Renee straightly to her father, her emerald eyes looking straight into her father's piercing grey eyes which very much resembled his brother Sirius Black's grey eyes.

                "I don't know what you're talking about." Said Regulus, Renee chuckled at her Dad's answer.

                "You know that I have your memories right, Dad?" said Renee. "I know what happened inside that cave, I know how you and Kreacher went there to get that thing called Horcrux and how—"

                "You will tell no one about what you know, Renee, things need to unveil on their own, like how they're destined to be just like how headmaster Dumbledore told me." Said Regulus in an almost a whisper as he looked around to see if anybody heard the conversation, cutting off what his daughter was saying.

                "WHAT —?!" Renee's voice raised.

                "Young lady, you can't raise your voice to your father like that." Uttered Regulus, but Renee wasn't taken aback, she stood there looking betrayed by her own father.

                Questions whirled around her head as her heavy panting filled the silence revolving around the two of them.

                "Dad, I need to know what happened to the Horcrux, I need to help Harry, and we need to defeat Voldemort as soon as possible —" said Renee but was interrupted by her father.

                "By 'we', what are you trying to say?" uttered Regulus with an eyebrow lifted. "Are you going with Harry on finding the other Horcruxes without telling me and your mother?" 

                "I was about to ask —"

                "Don't ask me, ask your mother." Said Regulus immediately, obviously fearing his wife Vivienne.

                "I will, but I really need to know about the Horcrux dad, please help us." Repeated Renee.

                "Like I said earlier, Renee, I can't tell you anything and again, no one must know about this conversation." Said Regulus, looking around once again.