Chapter 62

Childhood Friend

"Well, it was said that my mother was born to Valencia Gryffindor, who had married a Peverell, and there my mother is born, Raina Peverell - Price, you know she had married her cousin" said Vivienne as we sat in the sofa near the fireplace, my eyes widened at her words. SHE MARRIED HER WHAT?

"She married her what?" I asked, shocked as I looked at her emerald green eyes that looked exactly like mine.

"The family of Gryffindor is a far relative of the family of Price and, didn't you know that your dad's mother married her cousin also?" said Mom, I nodded as an answer. Sirius had told me about it back when Lilith and I saw the Black family tree, talk about pureblood maniacs.

"So that means, that I'm a descendant of Godric Gryffindor, the Peverell brothers and a far cousin to Harry Potter?" I asked, confused for it was all a mess in my head. She lifted a brow before uttering.

"Yes, but you being related to the Potters is a maybe, but that doesn't change a thing if you can't control your emotions, now giddy up, back to the bathroom you go" she said and forced to stand up and walk back to the bathroom. After a long hour, I finally controlled it. Well not entirely, but I've stopped the flickering lights and some of the earthquake which was a great improvement, poor Walburga.

"Take care, Renee!" yelled Dad before I could leave the Grimmauld. I stopped to look at him who was in higher floor looking down in the stairs.

"I will!" I said before leaving, after I got out of the door, the 12 Grimmauld Place immediately disappeared behind me. I started walking, it was a sunny yet cold day out, I wore a yellow dress and a coat for I was meeting with Rose today at a park nearby.

"Bonjour, mademoiselle!" greeted the lady selling flowers near the Grimmauld, the same store where I bought the bouquet of baby breaths back then. I stopped walking as I remembered how Oliver always visited me back then, I smiled.

"Bonjour!" I greeted her back and headed to the park where Rose and I agreed to meet.

"Agape!" called Rose who was sitting in one of the swings at the park, I rushed to her and sat at the swing right beside where she was sitting. "Your hair, you've bleached it?" she asked, shocked about my now blonde hair. "Oh hold on, let me guess, did Tonks made you color your hair again?" Rose asked while she played at the swing.

"No, I just needed a change and Luna said I would look good in blonde." I explained as I looked at her who had a wide smile planted on her lips.

"Yeah next year, cut your hair into a pixie cut and keep it blonde, so you'll be your cousin, Draco and the Malfoy family would be complete, right Lucius Malfoy?" she uttered before bursting in laughter, almost falling off the swing that she was sitting on.

"Shut it!" I said as she continued laughing her ass off.

"But, Luna's right, blonde does look good on you." said Rose as I lend her a helping hand to lift her up from the dirt. She stands up and cleaned her pants.

"Agape Godfrey?" called a voice, my head turned and saw a guy, I know him, but I forgot his name and where I knew him.

"Hello?" I said still thinking on who he was.

"It's me, Kenji! Kenji Zyair, from grade school!" he said and my eyes widened, the KZ that I knew was chubby and cute but the man in front of me was tall, well-built and not gonna lie, Handsome.