Chapter 60

The Unsung Heartbreak 

"Do you really need to die..." whispered Vivienne as she held her husband in her arms. She reached for her neck and there lies the emerald necklace.

"You know I'll be back Viane, I'll be back for you and for her..." said Regulus as he caressed Vivienne's baby bump, she was due in a month. Viviane looked up to him as her eyes filled up with tears.

"What should we name her?" asked Vivienne as her luminous emerald eyes looked into Regulus' pair of pitch black eyes.

"Walburga—!" suggested Regulus but was immediately cut off by Vivienne who slapped his left arm, it made a loud sound. Regulus flinched as it was painful, Vivienne had a strong hand.

"We're not naming our daughter after your mother's name, Reggie, you know how much she hated me." Said Vivienne as her husband, Regulus caressed the arm that her wife had slapped.

"Well, she is the reason why we met" he said as his arm went under Vivienne's head. "What do you think of Victoria? Or Reign?" he suggested but Vivienne didn't look satisfied on neither one of them. "Renee?" said Regulus and looked down to Vivienne whose face lit up in what he had suggested

"Renee....Renee Black, sound great now we need a middle name, Regulus Arcturus and Raine Vivienne hmm..." Vivienne stopped to think. While Regulus lifted a brow up as he uttered

"How about...?" said Regulus, thinking carefully before uttering once again

"Renee Valerie Black..."

~~~

"Agape, you have a visitor..." said a voice softly, I closed the book that I was reading and placed it in the table beside my bed and fixed my glasses. I looked at who called me and it was Tonks who was also hospitalized here at St. Mungo's for an injury after the fight in the Ministry of Magic, we were placed in the same room for mom and dad wanted me to not feel alone or bored.

"Hey, Agape..." said a familiar voice, I turned my head to the entrance of the hospital and saw who it was.

"I'll just go get food..." said Tonks and pulled Remus with her along with the other patient in our room for privacy.

"Oliver...why are you here?" I asked as he walked his way towards us. He didn't took a sit and just stood in front of me.

"How are you...?" he asked, his eyes were roaming around the room.

"Better...." I answered simply, "Muffliato" I whispered and waved my wand across the air that made an invisible bubble that muffled our voices for I didn't want anybody to hear us, because the walls here are paper thin.

"I told you...I told you to don't go, but you did and look at you, you're always sick or hurt..." said Oliver, his light brown eyes locked with mine as it was full of concern.

"I'm better now, I'm not weak, Oliver, I can take care of myself, I can do whatever I want—" I said but was cut off when Oliver started talking once again.

"Do whatever you want? Have you ever thought about what your friends or me, will think if you get hurt or get sick?" he blurted out, his eyes were getting cloudy as it filled up with tears. "I thought I was your partner, I thought we were in this together...then why did you kept secrets from me...." Said Oliver, his voice was shaking as he tried to contain his tears.