Chapter 58

The Cruciatus Curse

"How could you do this to me...I'm your niece..." I said as I looked up to Bellatrix who kicked me with her foot.

"Honey, don't be delusional, I don't give me any mercy even to my own family." She said in her high pitched mocking voice and let out a loud cackle.

I looked at Harry and gave him a begging look, please don't give it them, I'm willing to die for the sake of them. Harry stretched his hand and Malfoy jumped forward to take it. "HARRY NO!" I shrieked and then, high above us, two more doors burst open and five more people sprinted into the room: Sirius, Lupin, Moody, Tonks, Kingsley, Orion, Rowina and Minerva, Lilith's uncle, aunt and mom.

Malfoy turned and raised his wand, but Tonks had already sent a Stunning Spell right at him. The Death Eaters were completely distracted by the appearance of the members of the Order, who were now raining spells down upon them as they jumped from step to step toward the sunken floor, through the darting bodies, the flashes of light. Sirius immediately towards and uttered a spell which sent Bellatrix flying up in the air and down to the hard ground.

"That's what you get for hurting her!" Sirius shouted, I looked at him and he gave me a smile before helping me sit up. "Are you okay, Agape?"

"Hello Uncle" I said as I pant and his eyes widened for what I had uttered

"How —?" he uttered but was cut off when Lilith arrived and told him to go and she'll take care of me.

Harry's lost his grip on the prophecy, it fell to the ground and Lucius Malfoy tried to catch it but was too late, the prophecy was already shattered to pieces. I let out a sigh of relief for he didn't caught the prophecy.

"Are you okay now?" Lilith asked me, I gave her a small nod and a faint smile before I clang to her for support, I closed my eyes as I bear with the pain that my body was feeling, I gripped at my wand tightly as I fixed my posture.

"Harry, round up the others and GO!" Sirius shouted and Harry went to us until Neville had shouted.

"DUMBLEDORE!" shouted Neville, his sweaty face suddenly transported, staring over Harry's shoulder.

I turned to look where Neville was staring. Directly above us, framed in the doorway from the Brain Room, stood Albus Dumbledore, his wand aloft, his face white and furious. Dumbledore had already sped past Neville and Harry and when the Death Eaters nearest realized Dumbledore was there, and yelled to the others. One of the Death Eaters ran for it, scrabbling like a monkey up the stone steps opposite. Dumbledore's spell pulled him back as easily and effortlessly as though he had hooked him with an invisible lines.

Only one couple were still battling, apparently unaware of the new arrival. I raised my trembling hand as my eyes set on them. Lilith had pulled me but I didn't budge, I was shivering as my wand was on the hand that I had held up. "No Agape no! We need to go now!" said Lilith as she tried to once again pull me but I stood my ground. Her mother was calling for her name and telling her that she should go but she told them that couldn't leave me. Lilith was trembling too as she saw them shot jets of light from the end of their wands.

Sirius duck at Bellatrix's jet of red light, he was laughing at her. "Come on, you can do better than that!" he yelled, his voice echoing around the cavernous room. No, Sirius...I opened my mouth as I held my wand up and started to utter a spell but I was cut off when two different jet of light sent Bellatrix flying to the air, her back hit the hard wall and she cried out in pain and snarled her thin lips trembling.