Chapter 109

Doubts & Curses

                Voldemort was flying, he was on no broom, on no Thestral or anything. He was flying by himself with no help of anything. I think they might've figured out who was the real Harry that's why some of the Death Eaters didn't come for us.

                Bellatrix was also sending a shit ton of curses towards us both. I know she always hated Sirius and I, we came across Tonks too and we both injured Rodolphus together while she was being chased by Bellatrix too. I bet she knows that her niece is married to a werewolf now considering the fact that she ignored Sirius and I and continued to chase Tonks.

                We tried our best to lose the Death Eaters that was tailing us to the Wood Manor but we weren't able to lose some so we needed to kill them off, tie them off or Obliviate them. And of course we resorted to the last option, as soon as we landed I got off our broom and faced the Death Eaters that was chasing us and sent a stunning spell towards them.

                "Stupefy!" I shouted twice to the two masked Death Eaters, they were successfully stunned and the only thing left to do was to Obliviate them and mess with their memories.

                Uncle Sirius got off my Firebolt and rushed towards me, we both pointed our wands towards the two Death Eater, I turned to Uncle Sirius and we both nodded to each other before we uttered the spell in chorus.

                "Obliviate!"

                "Obliviate!" Uncle Sirius and I both said in chorus and a jet of light came out of our wands and took the memories of the two Death Eaters away. We were yards away from the Wood Manor right outside of the Order's protection charm.

                "Nae, you go first, I'll alter their minds using the False Memory Spell." Said Uncle Sirius, I nodded and began running towards the manor, pass the protection charm that was casted by the Order.

                The Polyjuice potion's effects hasn't wore off yet, but it will be any moment now. I held my left arm as I ran, it got hit by a spell earlier but luckily it wasn't blow off and was just injured because of my ring.

                "Agape? Agape is that you — Harry?" I heard Oliver's voice, I smiled widely as I ran faster and when I finally laid eyes on him I immediately jumped to kiss him in the lips. His eyes looked shocked, who wouldn't be? My appearance still looked like Harry and I kissed him right on the lips.

                I felt the effects of the Polyjuice Potion wear off as we kissed and when it finally did, I pulled away and looked at him with gleaming eyes.

                "Hi, love." I greeted with a big smile.

                "Merlin's beard, Agape, I thought you were Harry!" said Oliver with a slightly terrified look on his face as he looked at me. He raise both of his hands and cupped my face smiling. "Glad you're okay, love." He uttered as he looked at me directly to my eyes.

                "Nope, I've got an injured arm and Uncle Sirius got a lot of wounds and an injured leg." I explained, his eyes widened and looked at my left arm that I was clutching with my right hand.

                "Where's Uncle Sirius?" he asked, I chuckled.

                "Oh so he's you're Uncle now?" I asked while chuckling.

                "We'll get marry soon so I figured out I should start calling him Uncle too." Replied Oliver, as he had a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and answered his question.