Chapter 99

The two Seekers

"He's got Crabbe and Goyle transforming into girls?" I guffawed, almost choking to the pumpkin pasties that Hermione had given me as we arrived in the Owlery to discuss what Dobby reported to them last night at the Gryffindor Common Room, I was really against it but I actually do wanted to know what my cousin and Lilith was up to. "Blimey! No wonder they don't look too happy these days, I'm surprised they don't tell him to stuff it..."

"Well, they wouldn't, would they, if he's shown them his Dark Mark?" said Harry, I stiffened now not answering.

"Hmmm...The Dark Mark we don't know exist," said Hermione skeptically, now walking towards one of the big windows, looking out to the sky.

"We'll see," said Harry confidently.

"Yes, we will," said Hermione, turning to us and stretching.

"But, Harry, before you get all excited, I still don't think you'll be able to get into the Room of Requirement without knowing what's there first. And I don't think you should forget" — I heaved my bag onto my shoulder and gave Harry a very serious look — "that what you're supposed to be concentrating on is getting that memory from Slughorn." I added.

"Wish I could Disapparate like a house-elf," said Ron, staring down at the bottom of the Owlery and gulping. "I'd have that Apparation Test in the bag just like Agape does." Said Ron before looking up to me.

I chuckled at that.

"Come on, Agape. We'll be late for Charms." Said Hermione as she pulled me by my hand and we both went to the Charms classroom.

It was the next day and the first thing I read in the Daily Prophet was that Mundungus has been arrested and sent to Azkaban for impersonating an Inferius during an attempted burglary, well that's a way to get a free ticket to Azkaban. Octavius Pepper has vanished too, I don't really know who he was but poor him. There was also a nine-year-old boy that had been arrested for trying to kill his grandparents, they think he was under the Imperius Curse, yikes.

"Hey, Black." Said a familiar voice, I turned to see who was calling me, putting my newspaper down.

"What?" I asked Justin who looked scarlet red as he stood behind me.

"Uhm — are you done with the Dementor essay that Professor Snape had given us last week?" he asked stuttering as he fiddled with his fingers.

"Yeah, three days ago, why are you asking?" I asked him once again raising an eyebrow.

"I — I was w-wondering if you could h-help me with m-mine?" he was now stuttering more, I heard Rosier laughing just near us.

"Oooh, I thought I saw your name when I passed my essay to Snape. Are you trying to flirt with me, Mister Finch-Fletchy?" I asked him, going over my chair to face him.

"No! I wasn't!" he blurted, I chuckled.

"Do you want a kiss?" I asked out of the blue.

"A w-what? U-uh if you i-insist —" He was panicking.

"Sure, go get one from the Dementors." Said Oliver who stood behind him all the time. I burst out of laughter at his response. The others Hufflepuff also laughed, Justin turned more scarlet now and ran out of the Great Hall in embarrassment. I looked over to Oliver.