Chapter 139

The Beginning of a War

Luna and Harry were long gone, and we and the members of Dumbledore's Army were left waiting at the Room of Requirement.

Rose was asking me a lot, and what I meant by 'a lot' was she went on blasting me with questions for a whole entire hour until we were interrupted by Lilith who communicated with me through the earrings that she gifted to me.

"Renee Black!"

I jumped in surprise, causing Rose to flinch too, even though she or the others couldn't hear Lily's shout echoing in my ears.

"What happened?" she asked as concern filled her expression.

"Nothing," I immediately answered, smiling. "I'll just....talk to Hermione and Ron for a moment."

The smile couldn't obviously cover it, Rose was still suspicious and concerned about me. So I hurriedly walked over to Hermione and Ron as I spoke with Lilith.

"Good Merlin, I almost met the gods, Lilith." I whispered, complaining.

"Well, you're going to really meet the gods if you don't explain everything, Miss Black!" said Lilith furiously on the other line.

"Explain what?" I asked. "I need a more specific question, Lily."

"I didn't hear anything from you four for almost a whole month, and then all of a sudden I hear you four went and broke into fucking Gringotts — GRINGOTTS!" she shouted angrily.

"Li —"

"I mean how do you even bloody break into Gringotts!" said Lilith, cutting me off.

"Sep —"

"We had to bloody guess if there's something in that vault, but you four actually broke in!" she continued, not letting me speak a single word.

I continued walking to Hermione and Ron as she continued blabbering on my ear.

"Agape?" uttered Hermione.

I did not utter anything and instead just pointed at the earring on my ear and the two immediately got it.

"What is it this time?" asked Ron.

"Gringotts." I answered simply.

"Agape, are you listening?" said Lilith.

"Yes, ma'am." I said immediately.

"Good, anyways, we all got to suffer because that You-Know-Who went feral on us upon hearing about what happened on Gringotts." explained Lilith.

"Well are you and my cousin ok?" I asked worriedly.

"Don't worry about us, worry about yourselves. Where are you four anyways?"

"We're in Hogwarts, the Room of Requirement to be exact." I answered.

"Good Merlin." she gasped. "You guys really like walking straight into the enemy lines huh?"

"Well, we really needed to come here." I said.

"For what exactly?" asked Lilith.

"We figured out that You-Know-Who already knows what we're doing so we wanted to be quicker into finding and destroying the things. Harry is actually on the move right now, so it's only us three and the D.A.''

"On his own?"

"Nope, Luna is showing him something at the Ravenclaw's common room, we were thinking if it was it." I informed her. "What about there, what's happening?"