Chapter 128

The Capture of the Chosen One

"It is! We've caught Potter!"

I sighed in disappointment.

How did we get caught in this situation again?

Well, it all started when they were arguing the same night, when Harry found out or basically realized that Voldemort was seeking one of the Deathly Hallows, The Elder Wand.

"You-Know-Who's after the Elder wand!" shouted Harry in realization.

There was a moment of silence, we were looking at Harry in confusion, but the silence was finally broken when Hermione spoke.

"Harry —"

He stopped Hermione.

"Come on, Hermione, why are you so determined not to admit it? Vol —"

My eyes widened in surprise.

"HARRY, NO!" Hermione and I shouted, but it was too late.

"—demort's after the Elder Wand!"

"The name's Taboo!" Ron bellowed, leaping to his feet as a loud crack sound outside the tent. "I told you, Harry, WE told you, we can't say it anymore — we've got to put the protection back around us — quickly — it's how they find —"

But Ron stopped talking, and the four of us stiffened. The Sneakoscope on the table had lit up and begun to spin; we could hear voices coming nearer and nearer: rough, excited voices. Ron pulled the Deluminator out of his pocket and clicked it: Our lamps went out.

"Come out of there with your hands up!" came a rasping voice through the darkness. "We know you're in there! You've got half a dozen wands pointing at you and we don't care who we curse!"

We looked at each other, there was fear and anxiousness in their eyes.

This is where we completely fucked up.

-.-

It wasn't me, I didn't cast a spell, but my face changed, it was Rose's cousin's face, Dainty Scamander. We were running from them, in the forest, in the dark, and they surrounded us, and my appearance suddenly changed.

"Get up, vermin."

They dragged Harry — whose face was now reformed because of Hermione's spell — roughly off the ground. They rummaged through his pockets and removed the blackthorn wand, I looked over to the guy who was holding my wand too and so was Ron's and Hermione's.

"Get — off — her!" Ron shouted to the guy who was holding Hermione. The guy punched Ron, Ron grunted in pain and Hermione screamed, "No! Leave him alone, leave him alone!"

"Your boyfriend's going to have worse than that done to him if he's on my list," said the horribly familiar, rasping voice. "Delicious girl....What a treat....I do enjoy the softness of the skin."

"Wait 'til you see this one, looks like an angel, must taste better than that one." said the guy holding me down.

I glared at him.

"Touch me and I'll blow your fucking head off." I said, gritting my teeth and glaring at the Death Eater.

"This one is feisty!" said the guy.

It was Fenrir Greyback who was holding Hermione, he was the werewolf who was permitted to wear Death Eater robes in return for his hired savagery.

"Search the tent!" said another voice.