Chapter 33

The Fifth Year

~Oliver Wood~

6TH year in Hogwarts, all I'm looking to is beating every house in the inter-house competition in Quidditch and that's all. "Wood!" shouted a familiar voice, I turned around and saw her running towards me. She might kill me this time, before she could crash to me for running I dodge her which made her fall alone in the ground. "Fuck you, Wood" she cursed and I just laughed at her as I out stretched my hand to help get her up, "Go fuck yourself" said her as she stood up by herself, completely ignoring my hand.

"New York is getting in you, Agapov stop cussing for Merlin's sake" I said as she glared at me as she shake off the dirt in her robe from falling in the ground.

"Whatever" said Rose as she rolls her eyes, "Where's Agape by the way?" she asked as she roamed her eyes around the hallway and tiptoes to have a better look.

"I still haven't seen her..." I said as my eyes also roamed around scanning the hallway.

"Didn't she stayed with you in the manor?" she asked with an eyebrow raised

"No, she left and stayed with Hermione and then she went back to her parent's house" I explained as my eyes roved around.

"SHE WHAT?" Rose screamed in my ears which made me flinch, I covered them for it was too loud. "She went back to her parent's house?!" she asked in a shouting manner, I covered my ears again. Rage echoed in her loud voice.

"Yeah..." I answer whispering. I trembled in fear for she was so furious, she looked at me with dark and angry pair of black eyes.

"And you didn't stop her?!" she asked again, her voice rang to my ears for she was shouting non-stop. I shook my head as an answer.

"I was the one to tell her to go back..." I stopped as I swallowed a big lump in my throat. "Home..." I continued and she looked at me like she was ready to murder me right now, right here in Hogwarts' grounds

I can see her clench her jaw as she tried to calm herself down, she closes her eyes as she took a deep breath, "I'm just...going to leave" she muttered and turned around to start walking

"Well she said she didn't want to but I kind of forced..." I couldn't continue what I was saying for her fist met my face, I fell in the cold ground as I held my nose. Merlin's beard! I think it might be broken!

"Don't you dare show your face again to me" she threatened as her eyes widened and stared at mine, I looked at her with terror in my eyes as she marched away from me. I felt fluid coming down my nose, I touched it and it was BLOODY HELL!

We all proceeded to the Great Hall for the sorting ceremony for the first years, I sat in the Gryffindor table with the other Gryffindor, and they greeted me as I held my nose which I think is broken. Rose was sitting very far from me which is good for if I sat beside her, it won't just be my nose that'll be broken. "Bloody Hell! What happened to your nose, Wood?" asked Ron as I sat down in front of them three, beside The Weasley twins. They looked at my bleeding nose as I wiped it with my handkerchief.

"Rose" I answered him, he looked at Rose and returned his gaze to me

"Well she is furious like a Hyena, mate. Careful, she might eat you alive" said Fred Weasley as he laughed with his twin brother, George Weasley