Chapter 92

WARNING 18+ (Matured Contents)

F i r e w o r k s

I rushed upstairs, my gown was all soaked in wine for Orion accidentally spilled his cup of wine on my dress and yes, my dress is wine red but he spilled it in the pink part and now I look like I got stabbed.

"I'm sorry, mademoiselle!" shouted Orion as I rushed up the grand staircase to my room.

"Aucun problème, Orion!" I shouted back and lifted my gown as I ran up the grand staircase and to my room.

I managed to take some of the stain off by hand but the remaining, I took off by magic. "Tergeo." I uttered and the remaining wine in my dress sipped off and disappeared in thin air. I stood up from my bed as I was now leaving for the fireworks display at exactly 12 o'clock midnight, New Year's Eve.

I looked at my watch and noticed that it was going to be 12 in the evening anytime soon, my eyes widened as I rushed out of my bedroom. Dang it! I'm not going to arrive there in time for the fireworks display.

I rushed, as I heard the countdown.

10...

I hastily took off my heels and paced.

9...

Shit shit.

8...

7...

6...

I was almost in the grand staircase, just a little more push.

5...

4...

My eyes widened when I thought I was going to fall down the stairs but turns out someone just grabbed my arm and dragged me, I turned to see who it is but couldn't recognize the man for it was too dark.

3...

We stopped at the balcony, I panted as I tried to see who the guy was in the darkness and in the faint light coming from the full moon.

2...

He grabbed me by the waist and dragged me towards him.

1...

Warning: Matured Content

Maybe time stopped when his lips met mine, but the beating of my heart only intensified, both because of the unknown man kissing me right now and for running, expecting to have arrived at where they were holding the fireworks display. My heart pounded in my chest as my knees got weaker. I could only focus on how soft he felt against my mouth, how addictively he invaded all my senses.

I heard the fireworks going off as people cheered and shouted 'Happy New Year.' Meanwhile I was here, kissing someone who I think I don't know.

The kiss deepened as the fireworks display continued, I wanted to watch it but here am I, let's not talk about what I'm doing right now.

The fireworks stopped and he pulled away from me, I took a deep breath as I looked up to see who the guy was.

"Oliver?!" I uttered in shock. I was now standing in front of the guy who had stolen my heart, broke it and shattered it, his hand around my waist as mine was around his nape.