Chapter 46

Nagini and Arthur 

                  "Agape!" called a familiar voice as me and Hermione was passing the bridge leaving Hogwarts, I looked back and saw Oliver running towards us, we both stopped as we waited for him to catch up. "I forgot to give you my gift earlier..." he said as he pants. He shows me a red medium box. "Merry Christmas, love" he greeted me, I smiled as I looked at him light brown eyes.

                "Well, I already gave you mine earlier...Merry Christmas, Oliver...don't worry I'll be in the manor for new year's" I said and gave him a hug before turning back to Hermione who was trying to contain her laughter as she bit her lower lip

                 "Alright lovebirds, we need to go now, Agape, see you next year Wood" said Hermione as she draws out her wand and pointed it to the luggage, "Wingardium Leviosa" she uttered and out luggage flew up to the air and followed her as she walked

                  "See you..." I said to Oliver, he smiled as I turned and walked with Hermione. We got in the train and we first went to Hermione's parents, she told them how she was going to stay at my home for Christmas as an excuse.

                  "Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Granger" I greeted them as I smiled, "It's me Paris, the girl from Hermione's past school" I said and their eyes widened as they realized who I was.

                  "Nice to see you again, Paris, it has been years since we last saw you, well take care of our daughter Hermione then" Mrs. Granger as she gave me a warm smile before Hermione and I left their house to now go to the Grimmauld place.

                   We arrived at the Grimmauld place around six o'clock in the evening. We both covered our ears when Mrs. Black started screaming again. When she finally stopped, I took off my coat, Lily greeted us with a warm hug and I started walking inside with Hermione. "Good evening!" I greeted them and Mrs. Weasley immediately came rushing towards us

                  "Goodness! You've became so thin, Agape! Have they been feeding you well in Hogwarts?" asked Mrs. Weasley as she examined me, I pulled my turtleneck up as I smiled at her.

                   "I've just missed your cooking, Mrs. Weasley" I said as I pouted, she laughs as she hugged me again.

                   "Where are the boys?" Hermione asked Lily

                  "They're in the kitchen, while Harry is upstairs, feeding the hippogriff" she answered and we gave her a nod as we entered the kitchen, we already heard the familiar voices of the Weasley twins and the voices coming from the parlor where the adults were.

                 We all sat at the table, I smiled as the Weasley twins showed their new products and tricks. After a couple of minutes, the adults had finally come out of the parlor.

                 "So how was it?" Lilith asked as she laughed. Hermione asked her who was the woman with blue eyes who was glaring at her. She looks familiar, I think I already saw her somewhere...

                  "Well, for starters, you can see the resemblance, except the eyes." Lilith answered as she pointed the woman with blue eye's face. "She's my mother" she said calmly

                  "What? I though your parents were dead?" I asked her as I looked back to the woman with blue eyes who I know remembered where I saw her from. I saw her in her Aunt's house when Oliver came to rescue me from my parent's house.