Chapter 36

Path to Ollivanders

As we three walked inside Ollivanders, I roamed my eyes around and noticed things that were different when I first got here last year. "Hello? Mister Garrick?" I said as I walked towards his table with Lily and Oliver. "Hello?" I said again and suddenly he appeared in front of us while hanging from the ladder of the wand shelf.

"Ms. Godfrey, Ms. Sephitis and Mr. Wood it's nice to see you again!" He greeted us as he went down the ladder. "And what must you be three doing here?" He asked

"Agape needs a new wand Mr. Ollivander" Lily answered for and he looked at us with a confused face

"Already?" he asked I just gave him a nod, "Well your first wand was a Pear wood with a unicorn hair core and was 12 inches long" he informed us and walked to look for a unicorn hair core wand, "Ah, here!" he said and walked towards us to give the wand. "Now give is a wave" he told me, I gave it a wave and shockingly cabinets flew out and made a huge mess. I gave Ollivander an apologetic look.

"I don't understand, it's the same core..." I said as I put down the wand in the table for I didn't want to cause another mess.

"Well, it's also strange for me this is the first time it ever happen..." he said with curiosity in his eyes, "Here try this, it has a Dragon heartstring core same as Ms. Sephitis' wand" he muttered as he took out a new wand from a long box.

I looked at him with eyes full of doubt and waved the wand. "Ah!" screamed Lily as we all bowed down for the store's front glass shattered into pieces, "Definitely not for you" Lily said as she took the wand off my hand and placed it in the box before I could cause more damaged to the shop.

"Well...could it be?" whispered Ollivander as he held a box and walked towards us once again. "This is a Phoenix feather core, learns most varied magic but hard to be chosen..." he uttered as he gave me the wand

"Well, let's give it a wave..." I said as I swallowed a big lump in my throat and looked at Oliver and Lily who was repairing the shattered glass back to normal. I gave it a wave and nothing happened, I looked at Ollivander and he looked at the wand strangely but gestured me to try it again which I did. A strange and loud banging noise came and a cabinet opened and there came flying a box towards us which I luckily caught.

"Nice catch" said Oliver as he looked at the long golden box that I caught

"Hufflepuff's best chaser" I said and gave him a wink before looking at the golden box again and to Ollivander

"This is both good and bad Ms. Godfrey, what you have summoned is another Phoenix feather wand but its wood is crafted the rarest wood...The Elder Wood..." he said and looked at me with amused eyes. "It's very tricky to master than any other and it contains a powerful magic..."

He took the box from my hand and opened it for me before bowing a little for me to take it out from the box, Lily looked at me with curious eyes, "It has the same wood as the Elder wand? But it has the Phoenix feather core..." said Lily as he looked at the wand that I held in my hand

"It's...magnificent" I said in awe as I stared at the shining wand that I was holding.

We rode the Hogwarts Express back to Hogwarts, I was sitting beside Oliver and was sleeping while leaning in his shoulders while Lilith was just looking out the window while she sat in front of us. I felt the train stop indicating that we have arrived in Hogsmeade, Oliver tapped my shoulder lightly to wake me up, "Hey, were here" said Oliver, I opened my eyes and saw Lily getting my luggage by magic, it flew up into the air and she gestured us both to now get out the train.