Chapter 56

To Fight Is To Live

                   Umbridge had left with Harry and Hermione only, I saw them going to the Forbidden Forest in the window, are they taking her to Grawp? She left us Ron, Ginny, Lilith, Neville, Luna and me with the students from Slytherin which was a bad idea. Shortly, we were kicking their butts, "3 years of learning Taekwondo is finally paying off!" I uttered as I let out a little laugh and saw in the corner of my eyes Goyle who had his wand pointed at me ready to charge. I stepped on the chair present in the room and jumped as I gave him a flying kick in the face. He fell in the ground as he held his face in pain.

                Lilith let Draco free though, and well she is his girlfriend so I assume that Draco will stay quiet. I quickly grabbed Harry's and Hermione's wand which was near me and glanced at them before we rushed out of Umbridge's office.

               "Agape!" called a familiar voice, I stopped running and turned around only to see Oliver whose eyes were filled with worriedness. "What are you all doing?" he asked as he walked towards us

               "Agape come on!" yelled Lily, I turned to them who are waiting for me.

              "You guys can go first, I'll catch up!" I yelled back to them, they looked at each other before nodding and continued running.

              "What are you all doing?" Oliver asked again as he looked at me with his pair of warm light brown eyes.

              "Harry, we need to save someone, his godfather" I said as I pant from running. 

            "Save Harry's godfather? Is he in grave danger?" he asked as his forehead creased, I gave him a nod and his eyes widened. "IN GRAVE DANGER?! Then why aren't you all with someone older? Almost all of you are underage, well except you of course" He said but I cut him off for I really need to go.

              "Oliver, I really need to go, his life is...is in danger we need to save him, we need to do something —"

              "Agape, you can't save everyone, stop acting like you're a hero because you're not!" Oliver blurted out, I stood there like a statue he had never treated me like this before. "—I...I'm sorry" he uttered as I shook my head and started running away from him, I heard him call my name multiple times but I did not stop nor look back. I just ran continuously as I wiped the tears that had escaped my eyes.

                  I stopped running when I saw Harry and the others in the middle of the bridge. I quickly handed Hermione and Harry their wands. "You okay?" Lilith asked me worriedly as I held my knees and pant, I looked up at her before replying back.

                "Yeah, of course I am" I lied as I forced a smile in my lips.

               "How did you get away?" asked Harry with amusement marked in his face.

              "Couple of Stunners, a Disarming Charm, and Neville brought off a really nice little Impediment Jinx, oh and Agape, she has a knack in martial arts or whatever that is she did, She even kicked Goyle in the face!" said Ron airily, clearly boasting on what we have done, and turned to Lily. "But Lilith let Malfoy escape from the office, but I know that he wouldn't say anything, Lilith's scary." He added, as we all let out a small laugh

             "Well, perks of being his girlfriend," said Lilith as she tied her long black hair into a bun. "Are you sure about this Potter? Not only we had done things already inside the school but we are also going to the Ministry, we couldn't rick getting expelled." Lilith continued while Harry gave a firm nod. "Even though he is safe we are going so you wouldn't do anything stupid and to make sure the weapon in there is safe and sound," she added.