𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

episode 19~ llama drama ~

episode 19
~ llama drama ~

"what's going on in here?" bree asked as the trio entered the gym. "domino domination?"

"i don't know anything about dominos, but if it means gym class is canceled, i'm all for it."

"oh, hey, caitlin. are you doing the domino domination?"

"doing? no. annihilating every competitor that comes my way? yes! you may not know this, but i come from four generations of domino-droppers."

"and that's something you're proud of?" leo and valerie spoke in unison.

"i got stuck with second place last year. if it happens again, i'll have to shave my head, move to the desert, and hope the coyotes will accept me as one of their own."

"that's something a stable person would say," leo mumbled.

"so, how do these competitions work?"

"you get points for number of dominos toppled and originality. my designs are super original, 'cause, well, there's only one me!"

"more than needed," val whispered, causing bree to elbow her in the ribs.

"do you guys want to do it with me? my teenaged just bailed. they couldn't handle the pressure."

"the pressure of dominos?" bree laughed, stopping when caitlin glared at her. "sorry."

"i just wish i didn't have to set it all up by myself."

"well, hey, we'll help you. that sounds fun."

"uh, no it does not."

"and who is 'we'?"

"okay, come on, guys, what else do you have going on today?"

"anything. i have anything else going on," leo responded, glancing over at valerie.

"i'm a busy woman—-fine, we'll do it."

"whipped," leo coughed out.

"great," caitlin smiled, walking over to her design.

"on one condition: i get to be the one who knocks over the first domino."

"you can't be the tipper! the tipper gets all the glory. i'm always the tipper!"