𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

episode 4~ under siege ~

episode 4
~ under siege ~

"welcome to perry's paradise resort. don't worry about your bags. one of the robot bellhops will get them."

"ah, yeah, suitcase sled! whoo-hoo!" adam exclaimed, jumping on a suitcase and rolling away, causing chris to roll his eyes and follow him.

"wait for me!"

"you remember my sweet niece kerry."

"hi, but would your evil niece kerry like to introduce her to us?" bree crossed her arms, the other two subconsciously copying.

"she's staying for the weekend. give her a room with a view. here you go."

"this is money from a board game."

"and there's plenty more where that came from."

"don't worry, i won't be a bother. you won't even know i'm here. i just wanna spend some quality time with my favorite auntie terry," kerry sweetly smiled, bothering valerie even more.

"i have been accused of being fun. and of identity theft."

"you're not fooling us, kerry. you act all nice until your aunt's gone, and then you go off to trip roller skaters and sell ice packs to the injured."

"my sweet niece would never do that. everyone knows the roller rink is my turf. dougie! kerry, i'd like you to meet your future uncle, douglas."

"so glad that's not me," martin whispered as he jumped down the steps with leo and jenna beside him.

"i've heard all about you. you're the one obsessed with my aunt."

"yeah. she is a, uh...handsome woman."

"settle down, romeo. there's kids here," perry giggled. "come on. help me get her room ready."

"yeah. be right there," douglas grinned and ran the opposite direction once she turned away.

"so this is the monster who owned you three last year? what did she do, not invite you to her tea party?"

"keep talking and i'll snap those little twigs you call arms."

"oh hey, donald needs my help."

"spin wants to train."

martin and jenna scurried off, not wanting to be any part of the conversation.