𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

episode 4~ mission: mission creek high ~

episode 4
~ mission: mission creek high ~

"i got a new lab. i got a new lab. i got a new-"

"woah, woah, woah. i think you mean, we got a new lab," bree interrupted.

"excuse me, did we pay to rebuild it?"

"do you sleep in a glass box?"

"we got a new lab. we got a new lab, and here it is," mister davenport spoke, waving his hand as the entry way slid open, revealing the lab.

"woah."

"guys, look at all these upgrades. mister davenport, this place is amazing!"

"of course it is. i designed it."

"ahem!" leo cleared his throat.

"fine! we designed it! we, we!"

"we also added an extra capsule for val, so that she can not only spend the night, but suit up at the same as you three instead of having to geo-leap to her house and all that."

"thank you," the hispanic responded, sending a smile their way.

"upgraded capsules, bam! quantum processing super computer, bam! four-dimensional combat simulator, bam! this, my friends, is what a multi-million dollar makeover looks like."

"is there a mini fridge?" adam asked, with voice lacing with hope.

"no."

"i bet our real dad's lab has a mini fridge."

"hey, leo, where's your work station?"

"this way, children," the boy chuckled, snatching the tablet from mister davenport's hands and leading the group over to where his desk used to be. after pressing a few buttons on the electronic, a piece of the ground moved down and came back up with a desk. "the floor in the lab is compartmentalized. meaning we can store things in it. may i? bam!"

"is that a nuclear magnetic resonant spectrometer? i've never seen one in person before. it's so beautiful."

"this is why we treat you the way we do."

"should we leave you two alone?"

"mister davenport, how did you afford all this?"

"i helped a bit," martin exited the elevator, walking over to the group and throwing his arm over his daughter's shoulder.