𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

episode 9~ taken ~

episode 9
~ taken ~

"so, why do you think?"

"i think you're begging for a gang of bikers to do rotten things to you," chase replied, glancing down at the motorcycle in front of him.

"are those my pants?" bree exclaimed.

"not anymore. i call it 'a daven-cycle'. she's got autopilot, laser guided weapon systems, and tiny little flower vase to brighten your day."

"woah, cool. throw in a tiny basket for chase to ride in and we're good to go."

"hello? anybody home?" douglas appeared on the screen, confusing everybody.

"he hacked you again? would it kill you to spend forty bucks on some security software?"

"love the new lab, donnie. ooh, tunnels! industrial, yet classy."

"take a hint, ex-brother. there's a reason why none of us accepted your buddy requests."

"yeah, why did i even get one? i'm not part of the family," val spoke up, raising her hand but bree slapped it, causing it to hit the cyber desk. "ouch."

"oh, i accepted it," adam informed. "what? his updates are hilarious! 'looking forward to a weekend of evil, winky-face.'"

"listen, i don't have a lot of time. krane'll be back soon. he went out to get his head waxed, and he dragged chris with him. doesn't want the boy thinking about his family long enough to make him change his mind."

"fascinating, it might sound like i'm hanging up-"

"wait!" val and douglas said in unison.

"wait, wait, wait. this isn't another trick! you're in danger! krane has completely lost it!"

"oh, wow! so, the guy who keep implanting himself with bionics is unstable? who could've seen that coming?" chase inquired, sarcasm lacing his voice.

"i'm serious! krane is using my technology to give himself new abilities i didn't even know were possible!"

"what about chris?"

"it didn't work for some reason, but krane's a ticking time-bomb, and he sees you four as a threat!"

"hey! what about me? i'm dangerous!"

"calm down, power ranger," the hispanic mumbled, placing her hand on leo's shoulder so he wouldn't return his arms to his side.

"yeah, there's always a chance you might faint on somebody."

"look, adam, bree, chase, valerie—and leo, can handle anything, and after all you've done to this family, why should we trust you?"

"well, i—give me a minute."

"take all the time you want."

"oh, thanks, i-"