𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩

episode 19~ on the edge part one ~

episode 19
~ on the edge part one ~

"well, guys, it took a while, but we finally came up with s1's new name."

"we went through hundreds before we came up with the perfect one," jenna explained, having spent time with her and leo due to the fact that the blonde was still a student.

"what is it?" bree asked

"charlotte."

"taylor," the two girls spoke in unison, both giving leo a confused look after hearing his answer.

"right. taylor. my...second choice."

"i like it."

"yeah, great name."

"eh, doesn't really matter to me. i didn't remember your other name, and i'm not gonna remember this one, either," adam chuckled.

"hey, guys," mister davenport approached the group before either of the twins could get a word in. "i have some very exciting news."

"you're finally eligible for senior citizen discounts?"

"no. maybe. i don't wanna talk about it. look...the president called, and he's honoring you guys with a prestigious award for completing mission number 1,000."

"that's awesome. congratulations, guys," taylor exclaimed.

"thanks, but technically, if you count all the missions where our bionics were still a secret, then our number is actually 2,604–ouch," chase groaned, rubbing the spot on his head where valerie had hit him. "but who's counting?"

"you are. that's all you do is count."

"i do not. just for the record, that's the 53rd time that you've told me that."

"okay, babe, that's enough," jenna sighed, walking over to him and patting his back.

"this is gonna be great. it's about time i got honored for something," leo grinned. "so when is this little shindig?"

"uh, in a couple of weeks. there's gonna be a big, fancy ceremony on the mainland, but the president's only honoring the original team, adam, bree, chase, chris and valerie."

"what? how can he do that? i go on missions with them all the time. and plus, val and chris aren't even part of the original original team."

"i'm sure when they hand out awards for completing 32 1/2 missions, you'll get yours. and as for the twins, they've been on over a thousand missions."