𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

"alright," martin said, clapping his hands

"alright," martin said, clapping his hands. "star wars time," he chuckled.

the twins made their laser-bo appear, val having a light purple one and chris having light red one.

they started swinging on each other, chris obviously going easy.

"stop doing that," val quickly said, ducking from a swing.

"what?" chris questioned, hitting their 'lightsabers' together.

"going easy!" she exclaimed, swinging at chris' legs, causing him to fall.

"okay that one was me off guard."

"focus!" martin yelled, causing both teens to flinch and rub their ears. "sorry, forgot."

"forget it," val sighed, offering her hand to her brother.

"alright, let's do the force field shit we do. valerie, you seem to have some anger built up, so you're attacking first."

the two took their places, chris making a forcefield, and val planning her next move.

"action," their dad said with an accent.

val geo-leaped behind chris, but he was prepared for that and hit her with the force field.

the hispanic girl recovered, turned invisible, levitated over to him, and kicked him in the back, which sent him flying.

"the score is one-one! switch!"

valerie instantly brought up a force field, ready for anything.

chris recovered and jumped, geo-leaping mid-air to val's left side. she knew he always went to the same side, so she threw an energy ball, which sent the poor boy flying.

"tone it down a notch, v," martin said, making a signal with his right hand. the girl just shrugged in response.

chris turned invisible, and ran straight towards his sister. like always.

"switch it up a bit dude," valerie sighed, throwing yet again another energy ball.

"she's right chris, you do the same things each time. spice things up!"

"you want me to spice things up?" chris smirked. "i'll spice them up."

he used his blast wave, but val reflected it in time, knocking him out.

"im sorry!" valerie exclaimed, putting her hands up in surrender.

"it's alright, i think we're done for today. go upstairs and clean up or whatever. i'll stay down here with him," martin said, walking into the separate while val walked out and headed upstairs.

she showered and changed some leggings and one of chase's hoodies.