𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪

episode 15~ one of us ~

episode 15
~ one of us ~

"i'm sorry, i can't do this."

"bree, please-"

"no," the girl with super speed groaned, finally turning around to face valerie.

"what's going on?" jenna slowly approached them, worried at the fact that the two had been arguing all morning so far.

"bree can't roll her r's and now she won't let me teach her spanish."

"it's stupid!"

"oh, for a second there i thought you guys were breaking up," the blonde sighed.

"yeah, no. i've already wasted a lot of time with bree, there's no point of ending it now," the hispanic shrugged, regretting her words when she realized bree was glaring at her. "babe, i was kidding," she quickly spoke, leaning in for a kiss, but chase interrupted.

"where's leo?"

when he received no response, he stomped his feet like a little kid and ran out of the training room, causing the other mentors and jenna to follow.

"douglas, have you seen leo? he's late for training."

"why don't you just call him?"

"ugh, too much work. let's just kick him out of the academy," adam suggested.

"hello," leo answered their call, the walls of their other home in the background.

"leo, what are you doing back in mission creek? you're supposed to be here for training."

"sorry, i had to pop back and deal with a little situation. janelle missed me. you ladies can be so needy," he spoke dramatically.

"she threatened to break up with you, didn't she?" chris and val asked in unison, a smirk growing on their lips.

"it was implied."

"i hate when you guys do that twin thing," adam scrunched up his face.

"ah! she's here!" leo shrieked after the doorbell rang.

"can you believe him?" chase moved away from the cyber desk once leo hung up. "skipping his training to hang out with a girl?"

"you would too if jenna didn't live here."

"you literally don't leave her side during training."