𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

episode 19~ face off ~

episode 19
~ face off ~

"so why are you hanging out with us?"

"adam's being the usual jerk and i don't want to get involved in whatever bree and chase are doing for revenge."

"yeah, i don't either," jenna shrugged,

"hey, looking sharp, big d. people will almost take you seriously in that suit."

"yeah, i gotta go, we're having a big board meeting to discuss the future of davenport industries and i want to get there early so i can lower everyone else's chairs."

"fill us in, what's your plans for the future?" douglas asked, spinning on his heel to follow his brother.

"major changes, but you guys are going to have to wait and find out with everyone else. i'll see you guys later," donald grinned as he walked out the front door.

"major changes?"

"what's that about?"

"i don't know. uh oh, looks like donnie forgot his briefcase."

"hey, what are you doing? you can't look through his stuff. that's unethical."

"are we just watching?" jenna whispered, snorting when valerie nodded, her eyes glued to the two in front of them.

"when i gave you bionics, i should have given you a spine too."

"or a mute button."

"get out of my way," leo shoved douglas and went through the briefcase. the two went back and forth until douglas pulled out a folder full of papers. "'short list for number two'. that must mean that davenport industries is looking for a vice president. and look, i'm a finalist!"

"me too! uh oh, he could come back at any second. put this away. busted!" douglas laughed, taking a picture of leo returning the folder. "this competition is over."

"let me see that."

"with pleasure. it's locked so you can't delete it."

"he could've crushed it," jenna mumbled when leo dropped the phone into a cup of water.

"hey!"

"hi, leo dooley. mister davenport's new number two."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ