𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

episode six~bro down~

episode six
~bro down~

"are you always here?" chase questioned as he walked back into the lab, dropping all supplies he had left to collect.

"don't you wanna know when she got here?" bree raised an eyebrow, looking up from her magazine.

"i heard the front door when i was coming back, she must've ran into the elevator when i got in and snuck away when i got distracted by the new music," he shrugged, smiling.

a few moments later, he began chuckling and making a bunch of noise, annoying bree.

"okay, what is with all the happy, squeaky hamster noises?"

"did you finally grow a chest hair?" valerie sarcastically clapped her hands, feeling accomplished due to the reactions she got out of her two best friends.

"no, i grew two," chase spoke triumphantly. "actually, this is a little something i like to call 'adam's payback.'"

"for what?"

"don't you remember what happened last thursday?"

"oh, when we betted he couldn't clear the counter and so he threw you? yeah, hilarious."

"it was not hilarious!" chase pouted, throwing the first thing he could get his hands on at valerie, who caught it with no struggle.

"we all love the bionic brother toss," bree sighed.

"yeah? well, let's see how he likes this."

as if on cue, adam and leo entered the lab.

"trap," leo said, stepping over the rope and heading towards the hispanic.

"trap what?" adam asked, but was suddenly flung upside down.

"oh, yes! it worked! now let's see how you like being relentlessly manhandled—-that came out wrong."

"oh, the trap was on the floor," adam realized.

"yep, and now we're gonna play a game called 'human piñata,' but instead of candy, we're gonna guess what adam had for lunch."

"ironically, i'm guessing it's candy," leo shared a nod with the two girls in the room.

"you're forgetting one thing, chase. i can use my heart vision to break free," he proceeded to do what he said, hitting the table and then crashing onto the floor with a thud. "ha! nice try!" adam got back up, but his arm was way out of place.