𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

episode 3~ left behind ~

episode 3
~ left behind ~

"here you go, guys. protein recovery bars."

"ugh! again?"

"yes, again. would you like to complain more about the free food, bob?" chase raised his voice as he handed the blond boy the bar. "mister davenport made them to maximize our workouts. they have everything the body needs."

"yeah, to make you puke. i'm gonna hold out until the 3:00 peanuts."

"luckily for me, i'm bionic, so i don't have a gag reflex."

"we're all bionic, and yes, yo do."

"no, i don't," adam mumbled with his mouth full. moments later, he gagged and spit out the protein bar, disgusting everyone that was watching him. "oh! yes, i do."

"what's that?" spin asked leo, spotting a box in the latter's hold.

"oh, this? it's just a little care package my mom sent down for all of us. oh, wait. nope, it's just for me...and val."

before the hispanic could reply, a loud squirting sound was heard.

"oh, it's easier for me to swallow if i pretend it's a hamburger. which is tough, because i don't even know what a hamburger is."

"wait, you've never had a hamburger?" chris raised an eyebrow, moving closer to bob.

"that's so sad," bree sighed.

"you wanna cheer me up by giving me a hug?"

"that's so sad," she repeated, turning around and walking up to her girlfriend, who instantly wrapped her arms around her.

"guys, these kids have no social skills because they've been completely isolated from the real world."

"they have no idea what it's like to be normal."

"ah, yes. i remember your first days out of the lab," leo stood up, referring to adam, bree and chase. "so young, so naive. you needed a strong hand to guide you."

"yeah, thanks guys," chase grinned, facing the twins, who both replied with a thumbs up.

"these kids deserve a taste of the real world."

"well, i just got some food from the real world. you guys are welcome to...no, it's just for me."

a blur sped by, taking the jar of peanut butter out of leo's hand.