𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

episode 14~ bionic action hero part two ~

episode 14
~ bionic action hero part two ~

"watch it," douglas grumbled after a string of curse words left chris' mouth. "now that you three are up, we have to find chase."

"you alright?" bree whispered, helping valerie off of the bed as leo and adam followed douglas out of the room.

valerie opened her lips to respond but paused when chris and jenna both disappeared, signifying that the duo had geo-leaped out of the infirmary room to the main area.

"yeah, just have a little headache but it should go away in a couple of minutes. come on, let's go catch with the others."

"i'll check his gps locator," douglas announced, shrieking when valerie and bree appeared beside him. he awkwardly cleared his throat before continuing his search.

"poor chase. this is all my fault."

"notice nobody's saying no, it's not," adam muttered.

"no, bree, it's our fault," valerie sighed, gesturing between herself and her brother.

"we trusted troy, and now chase may die because of it."

"well that's what you get for falling in love with an android," adam pat chris' back, quickly covering his mouth to prevent the hispanic boy's arguing.

"his gps signal's not coming up. giselle must've deactivated it."

"great. so now chase's fate lies in the hands of your evil ex-girlfriend," jenna spoke as martin got off the hydro loop, causing him to send a confused look douglas' way.

"i'll fill you in later."

"chase could be anywhere."

"and if he's in pieces, he could be everywhere."

"wait a second. i do have giselle's phone number. would it be weird to just call her?"

"you don't wanna seem too eager. wait two days until you ask her out again."

"yeah. good idea."

"are you insane? call her!" leo shouted.

"hello?"

"so, just calling to say hey. quick question, i know it's been about twenty years, but have you seen my gray hoodie?"

"give it up, douglas. i know you're trying to trace me. you're too late," she moved aside, revealing an unconscious chase cuffed to a chair with an older man next to him.