𝕠𝕟𝕖

so this story is going to be in like third perspective or whatever, but only scenes in which one of the twins would be part of.

"valerie! christopher! hurry up or you're gonna be late!"

"ya voy ya voy," valerie yelled, running down the stairs.

"where's your brother?"

"probably making sure he looks good. you know, he takes an awful amount of time to get ready, and the boy don't even look good the majority of the time," valerie casually said, grabbing a green apple.

"i heard that!" christopher said, running down just like his twin sister did a couple moments ago.

"good."

"kids! now,remember what I say every day," their dad said, annoying the younger ones in front of him.

"yeah yeah," they mumbled at the same time. chris walked up to the mirror to make sure his hair was perfect, making val scoff.

"our family may got some really good genes, but still, no one can know about you two."

"we know dad," chris began, taking his attention off of himself.

"you remind us everyday," val cut off her brother, grabbing the car keys. "we gotta go, love you!"

the family said their goodbyes, and martin left for work while the twins headed to mission creek high school.

♾️

"i really don't want to be here," chris groaned, before getting distracted by some random chick. val noticed this and rolled her eyes, pulling her brother away from a now annoyed girl. "hey! what was that for?"

"you're annoying," val simply shrugged.

"you can't tell me that chick wasn't hot," christopher began, turning around to check her out once more.

"beautiful. it's disrespectful when you call a girl hot. so yes, that girl is beautiful, but she's not my type."

"right," the boy chuckled. "your type is people who don't like you back, sorry," the slightly older twin rolled her eyes.

"i don't understand how you just sleep with everyone."

"it's fun," he shrugged. he was about to continue but a certain brunette caught his eye. "who's that," he asked, raising his eyebrow. valerie's eyes landed on the same girl, and confusion took over. "we know everyone at this school. so either she's new or-" he trailed off, mindlessly walking towards her.

"oh god no," valerie muttered under her breath, knowing her brother was walking over there to flirt.

she was never a big flirt herself. she didn't like leading people on, but that wasn't the only reason. she didn't want to be the one led on. she also wasn't very good at flirting, or well she thought so herself.