𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

episode 13~ bionic action hero part one ~

episode 13
~ bionic action hero part one ~

"guess who i just got off the phone with. giselle vickers."

"the big hollywood filmmaker?" bree asked as martin left the combat area, chris not too far behind.

"she is legendary! she made all the 'killer zombie trucker' movies. because of her, i can't be at a truck stop."

"that's right. and get this. her next blockbuster is gonna be called 'bionic action hero'," martin informed.

"awesome! what's it about?"

"a bionic action hero," douglas deadpanned.

"huh. save your money. it sounds like a flop."

"and the best part," martin awkwardly cleared his throat, glancing at his two kids and signaling a drum roll, "it's based on you guys."

"no way!"

"whoa, whoa, whoa. the same person that makes those lame zombie movies is gonna make our movie? no way," chase scoffed.

"must you ruin everything?" leo shouted in his face.

"relax, chase. giselle's an old college friend. we spent a lot of time in the robotics lab together before she switched careers. we even dated a bit."

"absolutely disgusting," the other adult whispered to the teenagers, forcing them to stifle their laughter.

"what happened?"

"sometimes people grow apart."

"she dumped you, didn't she?"

"worst day of my life!" douglas exclaimed, his voice cracking in the process. "and i've been to prison four times."

"anyway, she wants the film to portray bionics accurately, so she's coming here to research with the actor that's playing you guys."

"uh, i think you mean actors," chase corrected.

"no. in the film, there aren't five bionic super-humans. to simplify it, there's just one with all of your abilities."

"left out," jenna mumbled, fist bumping leo as they both feigned sadness.

"so who's the actor?"

"it's some new up-and-comer named troy west."

"oh, so they're just gonna throw some rookie in the leading role? i don't want any part of this."