𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪

episode 5~ bionic dog ~

episode 5
~ bionic dog ~

"guys, guess what i found."

"a life?"

"where did you get a dog?" leo asked as he pet the dog that jumped out with adam.

"and please do not say from a guy with sunglasses and a cane."

"no. he started sniffing me when i got on the hydro loop, then he went crazy and wouldn't leave me alone."

"and did you by any chance have meat in your pockets?"

"no! wait, is salami a meat?"

"he can't stay."

"whoa. did you see that?" adam gasped. "you said stay, and he did. he's a genius."

"otis?" douglas crouched down and whistled, causing the dog to run up to him. "oh, that's my dog. he was a stray i took in and nursed back to health back when krane and i bought our first evil lair together. actually, it was more of an evil townhouse."

"how were we ever afraid of you?"

"i wasn't," valerie shrugged, setting her chin on bree's shoulder.

"this guy got me through some pretty rough times."

"well, it's nice to hear that you had someone to comfort you while you were plotting to kill us," leo faked a grin, stifling a laugh when he spotted chris slowly backing up and leaving.

let's just say chris had a traumatizing interaction with a dog when he was younger.

"i think otis ran away because krane terrified him. he must've been searching for me forever. i bet he smelled my scent on adam, and followed him back here."

"are you sure it's the same dog?"

"absolutely. watch this. otis, sit. look left. look right. speak."

otis followed every command perfectly, ending it with a bark that caused everyone to smile.

"whoa. i can't even do all that."

"i'll tell you another little secret. otis has super strength," douglas informed.

"wait. you gave bionics to an animal?"

"he was injured, and i did it to save his life."

"well, i'm glad you saved him but i can't believe you wasted bionics on a dog," chase snorted.